Chapter 7: Marriage Matters are Aggravating

"I can explain." Ji Yuxiao took the initiative to say, "I'm too tired. Really, it's has nothing to do with your performance."

"Really?" Lin Luoqing already lost his trust in his words, "Then lets discuss marriage matters first. I'll give you another performance before I leave today."

Ji Yuxiao: ........

Ji Yuxiao felt he really had it hard!

He had it way too hard!

Why test his willpower?!

He was just a normal person who had insomnia!

Why go against him at every turn?!

Wasn't this way too harsh?!

Lin Luoqing sees Ji Yuxiao's solemn expression and the corners of his lips curved up. He felt Ji Yuxiao was actually pretty interesting.

Not only was he interesting, his character was actually pretty good. It was already to this point, yet the other party still maintained that it had nothing to do with his acting skills. He was still considering Lin Luoqing's self-esteem derived from this career. 

He really was a good person, different from what many others said and the rumors spread. 

As he thought of such, he sat back down on the couch and took the initiative to change the subject. "Then lets discuss matters regarding our marriage first."

It was obvious that Ji Yuxiao was more willing to discuss such matters. 

"Do you have any demands?" he inquires.

"No. To be able to marry you has already made me very happy. What need do I have for a bicycle?"

Ji Yuxiao did not think that Lin Luoqing would still obsess over his performance and persona at this time. He could not help but feel shocked. 

"You're sure?"

"Of course." Lin Luoqing said with a smile, "You're such a wonderful person. I'm already considered to have associated myself with someone of higher standing by marrying you. Therefore, I'm content."

Ji Yuxiao:........

"Then lets discuss the perspectives from my side."

You have demands? Lin Luoqing was curious, what sort of demands would you have?

"With my body's current situation and status, I do not wish to host a wedding. Therefore, we will most likely just complete and get the marriage certificate. Regarding this, can you accept?" 

Lin Luoqing had no objections, "That's fine."

"I have a child on my side. This, you should already know. He is my brother's son. After my brother and sister-in-law passed away, he has always been with me. If we get married, you will most likely be residing under the same roof with him. Regarding this, are you willing?"

Lin Luoqing smiled slightly, "What a coincidence. I also have a child on my side. I'm not sure if you've heard of this matter before but he is my sister's son. After my sister passed away, he has always been with me so once we get married, you will most likely end up having one more child. Regarding this, are you willing?"

Of course Ji Yuxiao was aware that he had a nephew. He had someone investigate Lin Luoqing's background the moment he decided to marry him last night. However, the information he received did not shed a positive light on Lin Luoqing, hence his hesitation regarding the matter once again.

He did not care about Lin Luoqing's character but he wished that Lin Luoqing could treat Ji Leyu well. However, the report depicted Lin Luoqing as someone who did not like children. Therefore, Ji Yuxiao began second-guessing his decision.