Chapter 89: "You'll Be My Most Fateful Person..."

"Pretty good," Shi Zheng encouraged, "You practice with it first. I'll draft up a plan first. Afterwards, we can systematically improve your strength."

"Oh," Lin Luoqing said obediently, "Thank you, Zheng Ge."

"You're welcome," Shi Zheng said with a grin.

Lin Luoqing immediately agreed to Shi Zheng. He wasn't perfunctory about it either. The moment he had time, he would practice with the dumbbells. 

Li Hanhai and Zhang Quan watched as he would start raising dumbbells the moment he was idle and without a second word. They were confused, "You're..."

"Zheng Ge said my martial arts moves would look better like this," Lin Luoqing said without hiding anything. "My moves aren't good enough. I went and asked for advice from him."

There was already an inner competition going on with the filming itself. Li Hanhai and Zhang Quan who suddenly realized there might be another competition starting with marital arts moves: ....

Does your manager know how hard-working you are?

The two of them peered behind Lin Luoqing and were greeted by Wu Xinyuan's expression of affirmation and pride. Alright, not only does he know, but he's also actually very proud about it!

It was indeed something to be proud of. Shouldn't he be proud to have an artist who was so eager and excellent?

So Li Hanhai and Zhang Quan immediately messaged their own respective assistants to prepare so fitness equipments for themselves as well. 

When Shi Zheng returned in the afternoon to deliver the training schedule to Lin Luoqing, he saw that male lead, second male lead, as well as the third male lead all had dumbbells by their chairs which they would practice with from time to time, whenever they were idle.

Shi Zheng: ....This...

There was no need to be so competitive!

Shi Zheng had already formulated Lin Luoqing's training schedule. He took into consideration that Lin Luoqing was pretty thin. He shouldn't exercise often. As such, his plans for Lin Luoqing wasn't too hefty. It included running, jumping rope, flat support, and lifting dumbbells, and nothing that could be considered difficult.

--Originally, he didn't really intend for Lin Luoqing to train. He took it as the change of seasons was the prime time for him to strengthen his physical fitness and resist influenza. 

Lin Luoqing took a glance at his schedule and nodded his head, "Alright."

"The crew has a training room. When the time comes, I'll go with you. We'll adjust your schedule based on your condition to prevent you from overworking. Your body wouldn't be able to take it then."

"Then I'll have to trouble you, Zheng Ge," Lin Luoqing said with gratitude.

Shi Zheng waved his hand, "It's no problem."

After he said that, he left to busy himself with other matters as though he had come over deliberately to deliver the training schedule to him.

Wu Xinyuan glanced at his disappearing back, and then at the training schedule. He smiled, "He sure is quite enthusiastic."

"En," Lin Luoqing said, "Wu Ge, what do you think? If there isn't any problem, I'll talk to him about signing him soon."

"Alright," Wu Xinyuan didn't have any objections.

"Then we'll sign him under you. Wu Ge, don't tell him about my relationship with Ji Yuxiao."

"I understand," Wu Xinyuan gave him okay gesture.