Chapter 13: "Move in and Live With Me"

After dining, Lin Luoqing returned to Ji Yuxiao's car to have him send him home. 

As soon as he got in the car, his phone went off. He opened it to see the bank's notice- Cheng Feng had transferred the money. 

Concurrently, Cheng Feng's call also came through.

Lin Luoqing picked up and hears the other party say "I've transferred the money. Hurry up and meet with Ji Yuxiao."

Lin Luoqing peers at the Ji Yuxiao beside him and silently mused, wasn't he fast? He was already sitting by the very man's side.

"I understand."

After saying such, he hung up as he did not care to listen to whatever Cheng Feng had to say.

Ji Yuxiao sees him hang up before saying, "I'll send you home?"

Lin Luoqing peers at his watch and noticed that it was almost time to pick Lin Fei up from school. He wants to go pick up Lin Fei.

"Why don't you take me to Zhenming Elementary School? My nephew goes to school there and I need to pick him up."

Ji Yuxiao hears him say this and vaguely recalled that the investigation results did say Lin Luoqing had a child with him. He hesitantly suggested, "Then I'll meet him?"

"No need, " Lin luoqing refused the offer, "I never gave him a notice to meet up with you. I'm afraid he'll feel awkward with a sudden meeting."

"Have you told him about us getting married?" Ji Yuxiao inquired.

"Yes, but getting married and meeting my fiancé is two separate matters. Him understanding that I'm marrying you and him not feeling prepared enough to meet you are different situations. It's not the same." 

Lin Luoqing said nicely, "Next time. Next time I'll let him know beforehand and the two of you can get to know one another."

"There is no need for it to be that troublesome," Ji Yuxiao stated, "We're getting married anyways and we've already met my parents. Why don't you move in and live with me?"

Lin Luoqing: ????

Wasn't this progressing too fast?!

Ji Yuxiao takes note of his shock and laughed, "What's the matter? You've admired me for so long. Don't you want to move in and spend life with your male god?"

Lin Luoqing:...

Lin Luoqing could only force a smile that did not meet his eyes and say, "Yes. Of course I want to. Happiness came too suddenly. I'm very ecstatic."

Ji Yuxiao gave him a smile, "No need to get so excited. After all, your male god has excellent qualifications and is very sympathetic for your persevering feelings."

Lin Luoqing:....

Lin Luoqing felt Ji Yuxiao was too narcissistic!

"Okay," Lin Luoqing grumbled in a low voice.

Lin Luoqing left and went to pick up Lin fei. That night during dinner, Lin Luoqing discussed the issue with moving with Lin Fei. 

Lin Fei frozeand inquired in a hesitant voice, "Where are we moving to?"

"Aren't I getting married. We're moving in with my fiancé."

Lin Luoqing put down his chopsticks and explained, "He recently went through an accident and is injured. He's not convenient on his feet and if he moves in with us, it'll be inevitable for him to bump into everything in such a cramped space. We'll just try to accommodate him and instead, move in with him. Is that okay?"