Chapter 105

Not me giving you guys a triple update! 😭 Run this shit up. Love y'all!

Jackie POV

"Alright Moore, come on you've been released on bail" The guard said to me, opening my cell for me.

I got up with a quickness, and said "Finally"

Who would've known 72 hours would feel like forever?

"Alright go to the back, and change. Here's the clothes you got locked up in" She said handing me my bag.

"Alright thank you" I said.

"No problem" She replied.

-

5 minutes later

After I changed into the outfit I got locked up in, I went to the front and they had me sign a few papers first, and the afterwards they made me put my thumb on the finger scanner.

I pressed my thumb against it for three seconds and then it beeped. "Alright there you go" The lady at the front said.

"You're set to go" She said.

"Thank you" I replied as they handed me my phone from the cart. They take your phone and everything once you get locked up.

"You're welcome, have a good one" She said.

"You too" I said. Then I looked at the exit and chuckled to myself.

"Jackie's back" I said as I left the building.

I seen Bird standing outside by his car and I smiled.

"Bird!" I said running over to him and he held his arms out for me. I hopped in his arms immediately and he held me as I hugged on him tightly.

"I told you I got you" He said hugging me back as he carried me to the passenger's seat of his car.

"I love you so much" I said to him.

"I love you right back" He said and I smiled and squealed as I was in his arms.

I felt so safe with him, so loved and fully secure.

Bird then put me down and said "Get yo fine ass in the car"

I smiled and got in the passenger's seat and he closed the door for me, before walking around to the driver's side and he got in as well.

"So what you wanna do?" He asked.

"Alright it's late so I'm gonna go with you for tonight, and then get my kids first thing in the morning because I need my babies." I said.

"Yeah I know, it's 1 AM so, they probably knocked out at Layla's right now" He said.

"Yeah. And I know once I get them, I'm gone have to deal with Rodrick." I said sighing.

I just don't even wanna think about that nigga right now.

"If you need me there just let me know" He said.

"I'll be fine, plus if you're there it'll make everything worse so don't worry. I got this, trust me on that" I said as Bird started the car up.

"Aight I got chu. Let's get to the crib so I can help you relax" Bird said as he drove off.

-

Roddy POV

"Wassup" I said to Keefa as I sat across the restaurant table from him.

He called and asked me to meet with him here, and that's my homie so fuck I look like saying no?

"Shit, wassup with you?" Keefa asked.