Chapter 11

Bird POV

We pulled up to Jackie's crib and we both got out immediately, she grabbed her house keys and unlocked the front door and we barged in, seeing Justine and Roddy fucking on the wall.

"So you gone not only fuck this bitch.. But fuck her in my home? You ain't got no respect for me huh?" Jackie said and Roddy's eyes widened and he pulled out of Justine and they adjusted their clothes. I shook my head.

"Wow.." I said.

"Jackie baby.. I can explain." Roddy said.

"No need." She said walking over to Justine, and punched her in the face, Justine gasped and they started fighting, and I ran and grabbed Jackie.

"Come on Jackie, she the type that press charges and shit" I warned getting her off of Justine.

Roddy walked up on me and said "Why you touching my wife for?"

"You wasn't too concerned when you were fucking mine! You know what nigga step outside, let's get it. I want yo fade again, let's go" I said.

"Say less" Roddy said.

-

Jackie POV

I ran up the stairs into my bedroom, packing up as much as I could. I couldn't even believe this but hey, it is what it is.

I loved Rodrick the best way I could, the best way I knew how. I did everything I could and he still couldn't be faithful. Whether it was Justine or not, I'm done.

I deserve better. We will still co parent but that would be it. This man has cheated so many times, disrespected me, and even cheated when I was pregnant with Jr. What makes me think anything gone change if it's been years and it still hasn't?

I packed some of Jr's things as well. I'll find a new place, I wouldn't wanna be here. I want a new start.

"Jackie" I heard Rodrick say walking in.

"Yep?" I said.

"You really leaving me?" He asked sighing.

"You left me with no choice. You know what Rodrick? Now you can do whatever you want with whoever you want. Shit, if you wanna get with Justine go ahead. Remember how you get them is how you lose them." I said shrugging.

"Baby.. I need you here." He said grabbing my hand and I yanked it from him.

"Why you sitting there looking all sad? Cheer the fuck up, you liked fucking her didn't you?" I said.

"You ain't got no reason for that shit" I added.

"I don't, you right. I'm sorry I even-"

"Stop apologizing because I don't believe you anymore Rodrick. You and her been sneaking around for MONTHS behind me and Bird's back. And try to flip everything on us." I said.

"And I'm sorry about that! A nigga been tryna find ways to tell you but-"

"Save that shit Rodrick I don't believe you. Don't waste your breath." I said shrugging. Personally I didn't want him wasting his time even tryna convince me nothing. I don't believe him anyway.

"So you not gone let me say anything?" Rodrick said.

"Nope." I said continuing to pack up, he sighed rubbing his face.

"So we'll co parent, and work on getting these divorce papers served and call it a day." I said.

"We not getting a divorce." He said.

"Oh yes the fuck we are" I said.

"No we're not." He said getting in my face.

"Nigga get outta my face" I said.