Chapter 65

Quick note: I seen today all over the internet that Ken cheated on Dearra and 😭. Shit got me hurt like it was me lmao, he fucked up big time. Whew. Smh.

Jackie POV

"Wassup baby" Rodrick said walking in the bedroom as I was changing Myrical's diaper.

"Hey" I said and he kissed my cheek.

"You been feeling okay?" He asked.

"I guess." I said.

Me killing my brother is still bothering me, but I know I did what needed to be done. Or else I wouldn't be here.

"You wanna just talk about it or?" He asked.

"I'm good baby but thank you. I just wanna put my mini me to sleep, and then lay up with you" I said.

"What's Jr doing?" He asked.

"He already asleep. I put him to sleep first. He's older so it's lowkey easier" I said. "He don't wake up throughout the night no more" I added.

"For real, now it's lil Myrical that be doing that" Rodrick said and I laughed.

"Mhm, but I'm finna breastfeed her and then put her to sleep, so I can just lay up wit cha" I said and he smiled.

"Aight lil mama, just say the word and I got chu" He said.

"Alright give me 20 minutes" I said.

-

Bird POV

"Ooh the baby's kickin" Justine said, I rubbed her belly as we laid in the bed and I scooted down a bit kissing on her stomach.

"Ready to come on out" I said chuckling. She's 8 months now, and instead of a gender reveal we just wanna be surprised at the birth.

"I hope it's a girl" She said.

"Me too but either way I'm fine" I said.

"I got something I want you to hear. I recorded it yesterday at the studio" Justine said.

"Oh aight lemme hear" I said as she connected her phone to our Bluetooth speaker and started playing it.

"Two in the AM come and get it, get it
It's mine ya dig, do ya dig?
You don't stay, you don't stay far from the crib
So baby pick up, pick up when I'm calling for it
Skrrrt, pull up, I want goodlove
Pull up, I want goodlove" It blasted.

"Ayeeee this cold mamas" I said bobbing my head, she switched up her normal style and I was fuckin wit it.

She smiled and said "For real?"

"Hell yea" I said.

I kept listening to it and kissed her stomach again, rubbing it softly.

"When you dropping it?" I asked.

"I have no idea. Maybe after the baby is born so I can make the music video right away" Justine said.

"Yeah we gone get you going with that, once you're ready. I don't want you working right after the baby is born. You gotta wait a lil bit" I said.

"But-"

"No" I said and she smacked her lips.

"Fine" She said rolling her eyes and I laughed saying "Give me a kiss" and she smiled leaning in, smashing her lips onto mine.