Chapter 69

Justine POV

I walked in Jackie's store and seen her behind the register and she looked up and said "Oh hey!"

"Hey girl, brought you something" I said holding up the Church's Chicken bag with a smile as I walked over to her and she embraced me with a hug. Brought a lil food for the both of us.

"Aww thank you Justine!" She said.

"You're welcome" I said cheesing.

"How are you?" She asked.

"Girl just tryna snap back" I said chuckling.

"Well I see its happening" She said laughing too.

"You look so pretty!" I said looking at her.

"Thank you and so do you, I love that top. Where'd you get it from?" She asked sarcastically because it came from her store. We both laughed.

"Girl shut up" I said.

"So you okay? What brings you by?" Jackie asked.

"Yeah I'm good, Da'Vion has the kids right now so I'm just getting a little break. But, I just wanted to ask you something" I said.

"Okay wassup?" Jackie asked.

"My birthday is coming up, as you all know" I started off.

"Yeah" She said with a smile.

"And I wanted to throw a black and white party. So like, the girls wear white and the men wear black" I said.

"Oooh that's real nice, I like that idea" She said.

"Right? And I was wondering if you could set me up with an outfit? I wanted it specifically made by you" I said and Jackie's eyes widened before she smiled.

"For real?" She said.

"Yes! I love your work here. And I couldn't think of anyone better" I said.

"Of course Justine it's nothing, thank you for even asking me" Jackie said and I smiled saying "Girl duh!"