Chapter 2

Jackie POV

"As im pullin on your hair, while im working on your back, making you moan
Switch positions you on top, screaming baby don't you stop, losing control" I sang while doing my makeup in the bathroom mirror.

I was getting ready to start my day pretty early. I had "Makin you moan" by Red Duce playing, while in my bra and panties doing my makeup.

I like to do my makeup first before I put my clothes on, just in case anything spills, it won't get on my outfit.

"Good morning baby" Rodrick said walking in the bathroom, watching me do my makeup.

"Morning" I said, as he stood behind me giving me a kiss on the cheek.

I still wasn't really feeling him after whatever that was him and Justine pulled last night. Something about it don't sit well with me.

"You good?" He asked me.

"Yeah. How you feel?" I asked him.

"I'm feeling pretty good, off to a great start." Rodrick said, I nodded my head. He started the shower.

"Wish you woulda waited for me, I wanted to take a shower with you" Rodrick said.

"Maybe tomorrow" I said. He nodded his head taking off his boxers and hopping in.

I just reverted my attention back to the mirror and continued doing my makeup.

-

Bird POV

"You're in a rush?" Justine asked as I walked quickly in the kitchen grabbing the breakfast she made for me in tuba wear.

"Yeah sorry, I just gotta make this meeting with DaniLeigh and I got some other things to take care of early." I said.

"Oh it's okay, I understand. Will you be back before 1? I have a studio session and I know they gone be smoking so I don't wanna bring DJ there." Justine said.

"Yeah I'll be home, no worries" I said.

"Okay.. I uh, can feel you being a lil distant since last night. You okay?" She asked.

"Yeah I'm coo. It was nothin right?" I said, even though I wasn't buying it. I was meeting wit Jackie today so we could talk about it.

"Yeah, it was nothing I just need you to believe that." Justine said. I chuckled and nodded my head, giving her a kiss.

"Stop worrying." I said. "I'll be home before 1." I added leaving the house.

-

"So I got three performances set up for you. Three Saturday's in a row. I got you some new background dancers, and then we'll work on the tour." I said to DaniLeigh. We did the movie together and I also manage her. Been managing her for a while.