Chapter 137

Roddy POV

"So how long are you gonna be gone?" Tiara asked me as I handed Isaiah to her and his diaper bag I had.

"I'm not sure but it's gone be a while" I said shrugging.

"So it's just fuck all three of your kids huh?" Tiara said sarcastically.

"Don't start" I said. I wasn't in the mood for her shit.

"No I will start because we have a 5 month old son, and you're finna dip off somewhere far far away from him and your children with Jackie, with a BITCH, and not take care of your responsibilities as a mothafuckin father" Tiara said holding Isaiah in her arms.

"I'm gone be sending money and allat shit so shut up" I said.

"It's not even about the money nigga. You have to be present in a child's life. But whatever" Tiara said.

"You just mad because you wanna still take this pipe and I took it away from you, shut up and sit the fuck down man" I said because she irritates the fuck outta me.

I gotta be careful who I but inside of.

"Nigga I don't want your ran through, dirty dick head ass. Everybody done had you. You're so fucking lame I swear" Tiara said.

"Aight whatever. I'll see you later lil man" I said to Isaiah as I kissed his forehead and I walked off.

"Fuck you nigga! You'll be lucky if you ever see him again" Tiara said.

I'll just take her ass to court if she really follows through with that. I ain't worried about it.

I got in the car and looked back at Jr and Myrical saying "I'm finna take you to ya mama. Aight?"

Jr just nodded his head and looked out the window.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"Nothing." He said.

"Come on man talk to me" I said. He's five and is very smart and articulate for his age, and I could most definitely tell something was wrong.

"Why do you have to leave?" Jr asked.

"Daddy just need a break" I said.

"From what?" He asked.

"Grown folks things Jr" I said.

"For how long?" Jr asked.

"I don't know exactly.. But see that's why I spent time with all three of you last night." I said and he folded his arms and shook his head.

"Jr it's okay, I'ma FaceTime you through your mama's phone and I'll call you and Myrical as much as I can" I said.

"That's not enough" Jr said.

"Jr I'm the adult here. You don't tell me where or how to go." I said and he didn't say anything.

"I love you and Myrical aight? I'll be back later" I said as I started driving and he didn't say anything.

"Jr!" I said.

"Yeah" He said.

"You heard me?" I asked.

"Yeah.." He said and I sighed saying "Alright"

-

Jackie POV

"Did you need any of their things I have at my place?" Roddy asked me as he dropped Jr and Myrical back off to me.

"Nah you good" I said to him, and I gave Jr a hug and Roddy handed Myrical over to me.