Chapter 73

Roddy POV

My phone rang a few times as I grabbed it from my dresser holding Myrical in my arms.

"Hello?" I answered putting the phone to my ear.

"Baby" I heard Jackie's voice say and my eyes widened.

"Jackie baby! You're up!" I said.

"I'm up baby and I need you... I needa see you and my babies" She said.

"I'm on my way baby" I said as my voice cracked. "I-I'm on my way, right now, I love you" I said, I held back my tears. I was too happy.

"Hurry please, I love you too" She said, I could tell she was crying too.

"I'm coming" I said grabbing my car keys.

"Alright" I said as we both hung up the phone and I carried Myrical and ran out the room.

"Jr!" I said.

"Yeah" He said as I ran in his room seeing him playing his little video game.

"Come on lil man, mommy wants to see you" I said and he dropped the remote on the bed immediately.

"Mommy!" He said excitedly.

"Yep! Come on" I said grabbing his hand, and I walked all three of us quickly out the door.

-

"Aye Bird" I said into the Bluetooth speaker in my car as I was pulling up to the hospital.

"Yeah?" He said.

"Jackie's up" I said.

"For real?!" He said.

"Yep, she just called me, I'm pulling up to the hospital right now and she wants to see everyone. So you and Justine should pull up" I said.

"We'll be there" He said.

"Coo, see you soon" I said.

"Aight bro" Bird said before we both hung up. I parked my car.

I got out the car and opened the backseat and unstrapped Myrical's seat belt and pulled her out the car seat, and Jr got out the car shutting the door behind him. My lil man is 4 now, getting big on me.

I held his hand while carrying Myrical with my other arm and we walked inside the hospital quickly. We walked up to the receptionist and I said "I'm here for Jaqueline Moore"

"Oh she's up now!" The lady said.

"I heard. Can I please see her?" I asked anxiously.

"Of course, follow me" She said and she got up from her chair and I followed her to Jackie's room and she was wide awake, with a cast around her ribs.

"Baby" We both said at the same time and I walked over to her, the lady left us alone.

Jr ran over to Jackie and she picked him up carefully so she wouldn't hurt her ribs and she hugged him tightly.

"I love you baby, mommy's never gone be gone that long again okay?" She said to him as tears ran down her face.

"Okay, I missed you mommy" Jr said.

"I missed you more" She said kissing his cheek then his forehead.

She looked up at me and I leaned Myrical down a bit handing her to Jackie and she held Myrical in her arms kissing her forehead. Then she looked at me and said "Rodrick baby, come here"

I leaned down and smashed my lips onto hers, one tear fell down my face. I was so happy she was back, and well. Was thankful she was alive, that was too close.