Chapter 115

Jackie POV

1:30 AM

"What the fuck" I mumbled hearing loud knocks on my front door.

I just moved into this place and it's already some bullshit.

I slowly got out of the bed, rubbing my face a bit hearing them continuously bang on my door.

"OKAY!" I said.

I checked the crib first, seeing Myrical was still sleep, and then I checked Jr's room, seeing he was asleep still.

I quickly walked down the stairs and to the door, I looked through the peephole, sighing.

Roddy.

"How the fuck-" I mumbled before opening the door.

"Can you not do that?! Our kids are sleeping, it's 1 in the morning" I said.

"I don't give a fuck what time it is, let me in." He said shoving me out the way and walking inside of my house.

I shoved him right back and he grabbed my arm saying "Don't do that"

"How the fuck you found out where I live?" I asked.

I didn't even tell him that I got a new place.

"Don't worry about allat." He said, then he analyzed my house.

"Mmm. Nice job." He said.

"Okay, I know you didn't come all the way here to say that. What do you want?" I asked.

"Why you went to Bird's show?" Roddy asked me and I looked at him like he was stupid.

"Are you serious right now?" I asked.

"YES. I wanna know" He said grabbing me by the shirt, tryna rough me up and I pushed him off saying "Fuck off me"

"Why the FUCK you went to his show, and you posting shit on your story talking bout you so proud of him and putting blue hearts and shit. The fuck is that?!" Roddy yelled.

"Shut up! The kids are sleep!" I said.

"Why did you go?!" He yelled.

"Because I can do whatever I want!" I said back.

"Oh so I can do what I want too then?!" He asked.

"Nigga you been doing that! The fuck?!" I said,

"Oh aight so I'll just go on back to Justine's house and fuck her." Roddy said and I chuckled.

"I knew it. But I'm not surprised, go ahead and do that Roddy. I don't care what you do with that woman. You've been giving your dick away to these little hoes, I don't want it no more" I said shrugging.

"Hoes?" Roddy said.

"Hoes. Janessa, then that old ass Hazel bitch, old ass HOE! You fucked that old ass hoe wit worms" I said and he just looked at me.

"Really?" He said and I laughed.

"You are pathetic. And now you fucking Justine, congratulations, you have stooped that fucking low" I said laughing at his ass.

He grabbed me by my shirt again, yanking me to him and I said "Get the fuck off of me" as I grabbed that arm he was using.

"Stop grabbing me" He said.

"What? Nigga you touching me" I said pushing him off.

"I wanna know why the fuck y'all wanna get all fuckin close again! I wanna know" Roddy said.

"You wanna talk? Let's talk, but you need to fucking relax in my damn house. It's 1 in the morning and my kids are sleep" I said.

"OUR kids." Roddy said.