Chapter 20

Jackie POV

To be continued

I walked in the building with Rodrick seeing the guy that threatened my family sitting at a table with four other men playing dominoes.

They all looked up and me and Rodrick and one of them said "Roddy! You got my money?"

"Yeah." Rodrick said.

"And this must be Jackie. Your beautiful wife." He said.

"That's me." I said.

"Did he inform you on what's going on?" He asked me.

"Yeah he did. From my understanding you threatened all of us. Including my son." I said.

"Well in this business, to get what you want from a man you must touch what's nearest and dearest to him." The guy said.

"If the rest of you mothafuckas in here don't wanna die today, you better run. Now." I said.

They all laughed at me, not taking me serious.

"This bitch think she gangsta" One of them said.

I pulled out my strap and shot the nigga in his foot, causing him to groan in pain and fall to the ground and everybody got quiet.

"Who's not gangsta again?" I asked.

"That's what I fuckin thought. But you know what? Since you mothafuckas wanna laugh you all can fuckin go" I said, and I shot them one by one.

Then the other one tried to run and I shot him twice in the back making him fall.

"Jackie-"

"Shut up Rodrick." I said. I don't play when it comes to my family, so whoever gotta go can go.

I shot the one I shot in the foot, again so he can just die already.

Cole, the guy who threatened my family sneak pistol whipped Rodrick and Rodrick fell, I gasped and shot the nigga in his leg making him fall.

"Don't touch my husband!" I yelled.

"Get up Rodrick, get up!" I said pulling him up. And he got up immediately dusting himself off. He was bleeding on the side of his head.

"We'll take care of that when we get home okay?" I said to him, he nodded his head.

"Finish him." I said to Rodrick, handing him the gun.

"You ain't gotta tell me twice." He said, and blasted Cole in his forehead.

"Bitch" I said.

"Mothafucka. Pistol whipping me, the fuck he thought this was" Rodrick said.

"Let's get the fuck outta here" I said grabbing my gun from Rodrick, and we left quickly.

-

Bird POV

I know Jackie been busy with Roddy and everything which is understandable, I know things been going on.

But tonight we agreed to chill and watch movies and shit. I wanted to do something special for her, considering she been through a lot of shit, just like me.

On some friendly shit though. I'm respecting what she told me and I do think we should take things extremely slow and see what's up. At the end of the day, we both still love our significant others and I know there's a part of her that wants to work things out with Roddy.

But I don't know if she'll let that happen so we'll see.

I set up a whole movie night theme in my house, I know she always wanted to do that. That's what she told me. So I wanted to bring that to her.