Chapter 74

Roddy POV

"You good?" I asked Jackie as I was helping her back in the house for the first time in bout a month.

"Y-yeah my side just hurts" She said as we got her inside and I walked her to the couch and she sat down taking a deep breath.

"I'm sorry you in pain baby.." I said, she had a cast around her stomach and back since she got shot there twice.

"Stop apologizing it's not your fault" She said.

"I know.. But I hate seeing you like this when you didn't even deserve it" I said.

"I know baby, I know. But emotionally I'll feel better when y'all pop them niggas" She said.

"Don't worry me and Bird got that covered. We actually taking care of that today" I said.

"For real?" Jackie said.

"Yep. Then I'ma come back to you and relax with you while the kids are with Layla" I said and she nodded her head.

"Okay. Sounds like a plan" She said.

"You wanna stay down here or get in the bed?" I asked.

"My bed please. I just wanna take a nap, I'm so exhausted" Jackie said and I nodded my head helping her get up, and we walked upstairs slowly and she hissed in pain a bit when she turned her body.

"Take it slow baby you good" I said.

"I hate this" She said.

"I know" I said as we got to the bedroom, and she sat on the edge of the bed.

"Don't move, I'll help you take your shoes off" I said so she wouldn't have to bend and she nodded her head.

I pulled her shoes and socks off for her and then she scooted back in the bed and laid down taking a deep breath.

"You just relax.. I'll cut on the TV okay?" I said.

"Okay, thank you baby for being so helpful" Jackie said.

"No problem." I said turning the TV on and then I put the covers over her and I gave her a kiss.

"I love you" I said.

"I love you more." Jackie said.

"Look I'll be back in the next hour, this won't take nothing but a minute" I said.

"Aight coo but I might be sleep by the time you get back" Jackie said.

"I know, if you are I'll just slide in the bed wit cha and go to sleep too" I said.

"Okay.." She said with a smile.

"I love you, I'll be back" I said.

"I love you too baby" Jackie said.

-

"They're over at that one park in Calabasas that all them boujie ass people be going to" I said to Bird as I was driving us over there to take care of the 5 niggas that came and fucked up Justine's birthday party AND shot my wife.

"How you know?" Bird asked.

"I got connects, as you know" I said shrugging and he chuckled.

"Figured. But okay, I don't know how you wanna do this but I brought my AK with me" He said as it was laid out in the backseat.

"Bigger bullets huh?" I asked.

"Yep. We doing a drive by or?" Bird asked.

"Yeah because honestly I don't feel like doing all the talking, I just wanna kill them and get it over with." I said shrugging.