Chapter 78

Been a minute since I updated this one so I gave y'all a long chapter. Enjoy 💕

Jackie POV

I was finally back at it, getting things up and running at my store

I was finally back at it, getting things up and running at my store. My rib cage is still a bit sore from the wounds but I'm able to move and do the things I need to do, which I was happy about.

I was hanging up clothes in each aisle since I just opened the store up, currently waiting on customers to show up.

I heard the door open and close and I seen an older woman walk inside and I flashed a smile saying "Welcomeeee"

"Thank you... Jacqueline" She said and I scrunched my eyebrows because she said my full ass name. I looked at her and said "Um, no problem" then I chuckled.

I walked to the register and checked my phone seeing Rodrick left a text.

Husband: you good mamas?

Me: Yes 💙 Thank you daddy😘

Husband: 🤤 don't do that

Me: 😂👅 Love you

Husband: love you more 💙

"Um... Can I just ask you something?" The lady asked walking up to the register.

"Sure" I said.

"Wow..." She said looking at me. "You look just like Yvette" She added and I rose my eyebrows.

"How do you know my mother?" I asked.

"Well.. I'm her sister." She said and my eyes widened.

"My mother didn't have any siblings" I said.

The lady sighed and said "She did. It's just... She didn't get along too well with me or our mother and father so."

"I'm so confused." I said.

"You're my niece. And I can prove it" The lady said.

"How?" I asked. She pulled out her phone from her back pocket and she went through it a bit then showed me a picture.