1.8

𝐰𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐳𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧' 𝐰𝐡𝐨?

𝐰𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐳𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧' 𝐰𝐡𝐨?

ꜱᴏɴɢ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ

𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬 - 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐜

Alex Karev stormed up the stairs of Meredith Grey's house with one person in mind, George O'Malley. As he peeked around the corners, unsure of where he was going, Alex ran straight into Izzie Stevens, almost knocking her down.

"Alex," she yawned, confused on why he was there. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm looking for O'Malley, I need to talk things over with him," he stated casually, moving on to peaking into his bedroom. "I might need to kill O'Malley."

"Hold on, what? Why?"

He shook his head, turning around to face her. "That boyfriend of Mallory's? There's something wrong with him, I know it. And he's covering up for her, so I'm gonna make him stop."

Izzie rolled her eyes, sipping on her coffee. "You are dramatic, that's what you are."

George O'Malley slowly walked out of the bathroom, turning around to see Alex Karev with a fearful expression. "What, what are you doing here?"

"What were you doing in there?" asked Izzie, chuckling at him.

"Have you met Mallory's boyfriend before?"

"No, I haven't," he shook his head, before giving the Karev man a confused look. "Why do you care so much?"

Alex bit his lip, unsure if he should even say what he thought. "Because, if he's hurting her--"

"Alex, you are looking too far into this," Izzie spoke loudly, knowing that Alex had feelings for Mallory but just won't do anything about them. "He's not hurting her. She seems happy, don't bug her so much about it."

"That's because she's lying to you."

The O'Malley man tried to walk away from the two, but Alex pulled him back over by his arm. "You should just leave it alone, if something is seriously wrong she will tell us. Alex, you just need to trust her."

"You're doing more wrong than right, O'Malley," snapped Alex, still holding onto his arm. "I did meet him last night, and there's something not right."

Izzie's eyes went wide. "You met the secret boyfriend?"

"There was something off about him, I don't know what it was," he explained, looking concerned for her. "She looked scared of him. Just tell me, O'Malley."

"I'm not betraying Mallory's trust by telling you. If you want to know anything that's going on, ask her, not me!" yelled George, yanking his arm away. "I won't do it!"