2.2

𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡

𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡

ꜱᴏɴɢ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤 - 𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐞

ᴛ.ᴡ. ᴅᴏᴍᴇꜱᴛɪᴄ ᴀʙᴜꜱᴇ

For Mallory Shepherd, things weren't always bad between her and Griffin Ross. She had gone to high school with him, he was the mysterious guy no one talked to. And that was probably the main reason he caught her interest. She met him five years after they graduated at a bar in Manhattan, and the rest was history.

As she got ready for her early shift at the hospital, the door to her apartment swung open to reveal Griffin Ross. Mallory jumped, out of instinct. "Griffin? What're you doing here? I'm about to leave for the hospital--"

"You didn't answer my calls," he spoke lowly, shutting the door behind him. "Had to make sure you were okay."

"Well, I'm fine," she stuttered nervously, shaking as she poured a cup of coffee. "Addison came back to Seattle the other night, and I've been dealing with that."

At that moment, Mallory knew she had messed up, his eyes went red with anger. "You brought her here? Why would you bring her to Seattle?"

"I didn't, I didn't bring her here," Mallory spoke defensively, denying that she even could have. "She came here on her own."

"I know you brought her here," he yelled, making Mallory begin to tear up. "You did it so she could figure out what's going on. Do you think she can save you?"

Mallory only continued to shake her head. "Addie came on her own, she came for Derek."

Griffin grabbed her by the back of her hair, making her turn around to face him as he spoke into her face. "You're the one who made it this way. You're worthless, Mally, she's never going to care about you."

"Just stop, please, Griff--"

He threw one punch, hitting her directly beneath her eye. Griffin shoved Mallory to the floor, sneering as he muttered. "You tell anyone who asks that you fell, got it? I'll be back when you're off."

As Griffin Ross walked out of the door, he passed a smaller man in the hallway. George O'Malley had been standing there for a couple of minutes, and as the guy passed by him, he saw what Alex Karev had meant. By the sound of the yells, he was right.

George waited until Griffin stepped on the elevator before rushing into Mallory Shepherd's apartment where she stood at her kitchen sink. "Who was that?"

Mallory Shepherd jumped at the sound of his voice but didn't turn around from the sink. "Jesus, George. How long were you standing out there for?"