First Day Pt.2/Introduction

After the ball throw came the seated toe touch, which was test number six. Because of my parkour training, I had gotten pretty flexible. So I could easily reach my toes and even put my hands flat on the ground beside them. The next test was test number seven; the sit ups, this was something that I did every other day as part of my self-training. I usually get about 50; but this time I decided to push myself and go for 60. Next was test number eight, the last test which was the long distance run. I managed to be one of the last five standing.

After we had all grouped back together. Mr. Aizawa showed us all our scores. Bakugo came in first, I came in third, Shinso came in 15th, And Midoriya came in 20th. As we see the scores everyone except for Midoriya sighs in relief. Midoriya starts sobbing instead until "And I lied. No one is getting expelled." Then his tears turn into tears of relief. Everyone starts to head back to class. Mr. Aizawa gives Midoriya a note and tells him to head to Recovery Girl and get his finger fixed. 

----------------------------------

Once we all get to class we still have a little while until the day is over so the pink girl came up with the idea to play a game so we could get to know each other. We all took turns going to the front of the class and saying things like our name, quirk, and something interesting about us. First was Shinso, "my name is Hitoshi Shinso, my quirk is brainwashing and I like cats. Next was the pink girl."Hi i'm Mina Ashido. My quirk is acid and I like dancing." After her was a green haired girl. "Hello, my name is Tsuyu Asui but you can call me tsu, kero. My quirk is frog and I really like to swim." 

Up next was Iida. "My name is Tenya Iida. My quirk is called engine and I will try my best to become a hero." He said all of the in a loud voice while doing the boi arm movements. Next was the brown haired girl. "Hi i'm Ochaco Uraraka and my quirk is zero gravity. I like lots of sweet things." As the next person walks to the front I can't help but think to myself, 'these people seem really nice.' The next person to go up was a boy who had a tail. "Hello, my name is Mashiro Ojiro and my quirk is tail. I practice martial arts to help with my hero work. 'Hey we have something in common then.' 

Up next was the boy with yellow hair. " Yo what's up, i'm Denki Kaminari, my quirk is electricity and I have a skateboard." Next was Kirishima. "Hey i'm Eijiro Kirishima. My quirk is hardening and my natural hair colour is black. Up next was a quiet boy and when he introduced himself it was in sign language. Luckily me, Bakugo, and the girl with earphone jacks knew sign so we could translate for those who didn't. "Hello everyone, my name is Koji Koda and my quirk is anivoice, and I really like animals." After Koda was a boy who had big lips for some reason. "Hey everyone my name is Rikido Sato. My quirk is sugar rush and I bake a lot. 'The quirk explains the lips I guess.' 

By this point we were halfway through the class. So next up was a boy with six arms, one of which he shifted the hand into a mouth and used it to speak. "My name is Mezo Shoji and my quirk is dupliarms. I'll usually talk with one of the mouths on them." "I'm kyoka Jiro and my quirk is called earphone-jack. I can hear things through three inches of solid steel," came from the girl. Nest was the kid with weird elbows. "What's up I'm Hanta Sero. My quirk is tape-elbow and I like to hang upside down with it like spider-man." After him was a kid with a bird head. "Hello, my name is Fumikage Tokoyami. My quirk is dark shadow and they are fully sentient." 

Next was a boy with two hair colours. "Hello, my name is Shoto Todoroki. My quirk is called half hot, half cold. My father is the number 2 hero Endeavor." 'Ugh I hate Endeavor.' Next was what seemed like a pile of floating clothes but was actually an invisible girl. "Hi i'm Toru Hagakure. My quirk is light refraction. Unfortunately I can't turn it off." Surprisingly Bakugo actually went for his turn and did it calmly. "The name's Katsuki Bakugo. My quirk is explosion and i'm gonna be the next number one hero." 'He sure is ambitious,' I think to myself. Next was Midoriya. "H-hi I'm Izuku Midoriya. My quirk is just called superpower and I was a late bloomer.

I was next. "Hey, my name is Miko Otori, My quirk is arsenal, and I know five different languages." As I walk back to my seat I give a fist bump to Sero. The last person to go was a girl with black hair. "Hello everyone, i'm Momo Yaoyorozu and my quirk is creation. I have a hobbie of collecting science books because of my quirk." We all look at Mr. Aizawa who had just been standing in a corner in his sleeping bag. He rolls his eyes and walks to the front. "My name is Shota Aizawa. My quirk is eraser and i'm an underground hero." With the introductions done we all shared our numbers and split up to go home. I walked to the train station with Midoriya, Uraraka, Iida, Todoroki, and Shinso. From there we took different trains to our neighbourhoods.

-------------------------------------

Class 1-A

Hitoshi Shinso: brainwash

Mina Ashido: acid

Tsuyu Asui: frog

Tenya Iida: engine

Ochaco Uraraka: zero gravity

Mashiro Ojiro: tail

Denki Kaminari: electricity

Eijiro KIrishima: hardening

Koji Koda: anivoice

Rikido Sato: sugar rush

Mezo Shoji: Dupliarms

Kyoka Jiro: earphone-jack

Hanta Sero: tape elbows

Fumikage Tokoyami: dark shadow

Shoto Todoroki: half hot half cold

Toru Hagakure: light refraction

Katsuki Bakugo: explosion

Izuku Midoriya: Superpower (One for All)

Miko Otori: arsenal

Momo Yaoyorozu: creation