Training

After lunch we had our hero training with All Might. Today he had us pair up and spar with each other for 15 minutes and then take a break. I start to walk to Hitoshi since we train together on the weekend. Before I could move from my spot, Bakugou grabs my arm and says, "Grenade bitch, you're with me." I didn't really care so I just went with it. We go to our designated sparing mat and I get an idea. "Hey blasty." "What do you want bitch." "Wanna spar quirkless?" "Eh? Why not. I'll kick your ass either way." "We'll see about that." 

When All Might started the timer we ran at each other full force. I dodged his right hook and elbowed him in the back. He stumbled a bit but managed to hit me with an uppercut. I recover quickly and attack him with a kick to his side. We go back and forth for a while before I manage to punch him in the nose. He stumbles and I knee him in the stomach. I step back to set up my next attack but he sweeps my legs out from under me. As I hit the ground he pins me with my hands above my head. We hear Kaminari giggle a bit and remark, "Hey Bakugou, you want us to leave you two alone for a bit?" 

He turns red and loosens his grip on me to yell at Kaminari. Using the distraction I free my hands and flip us so that Bakugou is pinned on the floor with me sitting on his back. I twist his arm so that if he would struggle it would break. "Do you yield?" "I yield, I yield." We get off the floor and dust ourselves off. Suddenly we hear clapping. Turns out, not even five minutes into sparing, the others had stopped their matches to watch us fight. 

"Don't you have your own fights to get to?" I ask everyone, a bit annoyed. Just then the timer that All Might had set went off signalling that we had been going for 15 minutes and we needed a break. I roll my eyes at my friends and walk over to a bench and sit down to rest. I grab a towel and water bottle and hand it over to Bakugou. He silently takes both items and downs the water before wiping off the sweat he had collected on his body. I do the same with the ones I grabed for myself and lean back against the wall. "Do you want to fight with quirks next?" I ask. "If we do we would fucking destroy the place." "Yea you're probably right." "Probably?!? I know I'm right." "Yeah, whatever."

After a five minute break we get back to the mat. Before All Might starts the timer again I look to our classmates and tell them to focus on their own fight or they won't learn anything. I face my partner again and All Might starts the timer. We go through another routine and this time Bakugou manages to keep me on the ground. Another five minute break finds us talking to Kirishima and Sato who had paired up together. Kirishima gives an offhand remark about having a class group-chat which gives me an idea. 

The next fight took longer then the first two because we were learning each other's moves. Knowing this, both me and Bakugou started switching things up. When I would expect a kick he would move around and throw a punch. When I would usually throw a hit to the side I kicked at his knees. After a little of unpredictable fighting, I swept his feet off the ground and pinned him again. He immediately flips us and tries to pin me instead. I wrap a leg around his neck and throw him to the ground and hold his arm. "I yield." I get off him and stand offering him a hand as I do. He accepts it and walks off to Kirishima.

The bell rings and we go to the locker rooms to get changed back into our uniforms. I was the first one finished and waited for the girls in the hall. As I wait, Bakugou comes out of the boys locker room that was right beside the girls'. We stand there for a minute just silently staring at each other before I say, "I beat you 2 out of 3." "Whatever, I want a rematch." "No quirks?" "Obviously." "Alright, I'll meet you at Dogabah beach on Saturday at 5 p.m." "Yeah whatever, don't tell anyone though." "Of course not." 

The rest of the class comes out and we walk back to class together. Mr. Aizawa gives us another speech about internships and tells us that they would begin the next Monday. He lets us do whatever we want for the last ten minutes of school as long as we don't wake him up. When he falls asleep I ask everyone for their number and create the CLASS 1-A chat. I send everyone a [hello] text and get 19 versions of [hello] in return. I then give everyone nicknames based on themselves so we will still know who is who. 

<Miko has changed Sato to Sugarcube>    <Miko has changed Tokoyami to BIRB>    <Miko has changed Izuku to Broccoli>    <Miko has changed Iida to Sonic>    <Miko has changed Shoji to Mr. Octopus>    <Miko has changed Hitoshi to Hypno>    <Miko has changed Kirishima to SOLID>   <Miko has changed Bakugou to ExplosionKing>    <Miko has changed Ojiro to Karatekid>    <Miko has changed Kaminari to Pikachu>    <Miko has changed Todoroki to Hot-n-Cold>    <Miko has changed Sero to StickySticky>    <Miko has changed Koda to Bunny>    <Miko has changed Mina to Alien>    <Miko has changed Tsu to FrogQueen>    <Miko has changed Momo to Goddess>    <Miko has changed Hagakure to See-through>   <Miko has changed Jiro to RockBand>    <Miko has changed Ochako to Floaty>    <Miko has changed Miko to PewPew> 

Alien-- Ooh I like the names

Floaty-- Yeah they are really creative

Goddess-- I don't see why you chose this for me

PewPew-- Because you are a Goddess and you deserve to be treated like one

Goddess-- You are to kind

FrogQueen-- YESS I love the name

PewPew-- Good

Pikachu-- Mine isn't even original

StickySticky-- You are literally human Pikachu

SOLID-- Yeah. My name is pretty manly

Mr. Octopus-- I don't have a problem with mine

BIRB-- I see you know your memes

PewPew-- Of course I do. I don't live under a rock

A few minutes of texting everyone in class even though we were all in the same room, the bell rings to signal the end of the day. The dekusquad groups together and walk to the train station together like usual. We separate at the station and from there make our way home on our own. I sit on the train scrolling through my phone and ignoring the stares I get from the people around me. A half hour later I'm walking in my front door to be greeted by mochi at my feet and my mom in the kitchen making supper. Later I shower, finish my homework and collapse in my bed and pass out as soon as I get under the covers.