The Ultimate Move

Since we were given the option to take work studies a few days ago, we were told to work on an ultimate move that could be used as a way to end the fight if it was going to draw on. So we were all in gym Gamma training our quirks. Since my quirk didn't let me call out my moves like Tenya's recipro burst or Katsuki's newly created A.P shot, I had to focus on something I could summon that would be powerful enough to end a fight. I had a theory that I wanted to try out so I moved a little ways away from the group. Mr. Aizawa was standing beside me in order to catch me if I passed out. I had somehow caught the attention of the class as I moved and they were now watching me.

I gathered myself and took a deep breath. Concentrating on the image in my head, I held my hands out in front of me and drew on my energy. It took a few seconds but soon there was an F-16 Fighting Falcon standing in front of me. Luckily I had been building up my stamina so I didn't pass out. But I did drop down to my knees. As I caught my breath Momo brought me some of my favorite snacks and an energy drink to help regain the energy I had lost. I immediately downed the monster energy drink and the snacks she handed to me and felt a slight boost. Mr. Aizawa helped me stand and walked with me as I inspected the aircraft I had just summoned. 

The rest of the class had all stood shocked when the aircraft suddenly appeared. Ochako had fallen out of the air where she was training herself causing Izuku to run to catch her before she hit the ground. Kiri had startled so badly he activated his quirk and he hadn't turned it off yet. Denki yelped and activated his quirk causing him to short circuit. I couldn't help but let out a small laugh at them. I looked to Katsuki and noticed that his eyes were wide and his jaw was slack but he didn't have any other external reaction.

I finished my inspection of the F-16 and nodded to Mr. Aizawa showing him that the aircraft was in perfect condition to fly. With that out of the way I let go of my hold on the fighter jet, and not a moment to soon. No sooner had I let go than class 1-B walked into the gym. I wanted to keep this part of my ability a secret for a while longer. It was their turn to use the gym so we left them to it and headed back to our dorms. The whole walk there I was asked questions on my jet.

"How did you do that? I thought you could only summon weapons." came Izuku's voice. "Well it was only a theory until now but it looks like I can summon weaponized vehicles as well." "That is so cool. You could equip your own army with what you can summon." Mina was enthusiastic as ever. "I guess that's one way to look at it. But I'm totally exhausted now. I think I'll go take a quick nap before supper." With that I left the rest of the group by the front doors of the dorm building.

=============================

The next day we were assembled in the fake city on the roof of the Hospital. I was getting ready to take my new jet for a test flight. I quickly summoned it and did another check to make sure everything was in order. This particular jet came equipped with an automated turret and a missile launcher. When I finished my checks, I nodded to Mr. Aizawa and climbed into the pilot seat. Mr. Aizawa was sitting behind me in the passenger seat a second later. He was there to supervise me and make sure I knew what I was doing. Not that I needed it, I had been taking flying lessons every weekend since the training camp. Of course, only Mr. Aizawa knew this. He was also the only one who knew that I had my pilots license. 

We buckled in and soon enough we were in the air. I did a lazy flight around the training grounds and made my way back to the hospital. I hovered above the building and pointed the nose of the jet towards the rest of my classmates. I looked at Mr. Aizawa with a raised eyebrow and he gave ma a single nod. I turned on the speaker that would let me talk to the class and spoke only one word into the mic. "Defend" And with that I let loose a shower of bullets. They were quick to react though and either dodged or blocked the bullets. Seeing that they would be able to defend themselves against something like this, I stopped firing at them and decided to do some more flying. This time however I picked up the speed and even did a few loops. I felt Mr. Aizawa clutch the back of my seat in shock at the sudden change in direction but paid him no mind. After I had my fun, I landed and climbed out with him following me.

"Woah Miko, where did you learn to fly like that?" Sato questioned. "I've been taking lessons." I answered with a shrug. "When did you have time for that?" Sero asked. "During the weekends, when everyone goes to visit their families." "Woah, that's so cool!" Hagakure exclaimed. "Yeah. I've even got my pilots license." "What! No way." "Yes way." I show them the card that permits me to legally fly and they all stare in awe. "You guys know that as hero students we can get our licenses earlier than normal people right?" "Wait, is that true Mr. Aizawa?" Ochako turns to him for confirmation. He sighs and says in a tired tone, "Yes this is true. We usually give driving lessons as an elective in your second year. However, with the way things have ben going for you this year we might have to push that forward." Of course that gets everyone excited. 

We were told to go back to our dorm for the rest of the day. As we walked everyone was chattering about all the things they'd be able to do when they would be able to drive. We get back to Heights Alliance and go do our separate wind down activities. I spent the evening cuddling with Katsuki in his room. We all joined back up to eat something and then Mina decided that we should have a movie night. So we all got comfy on the couches and the floor and started watching some pre-quirk era movies. Mr. Aizawa found us like that a few hours later. Everyone asleep and leaning on each other with a random movie playing in the background. He just sighed, turned off the TV, turned off the lights and went up to his own room. 

======================================

Hey guys, so this is my first chapter in a while. Please let me know how I did. Constructive criticism is always appreciated. See ya later luvs.