Backstory/Battle Training Pt 1.

As I walk to U.A. with Midoriya, Uraraka, Iida, and Todoroki, we get to know each other better. We learned that Midoriya lives with his mom, though she was always at work and he never saw her much. His dad left them when he was four. He told us that he thought he was quirkless until a few months before the entrance exam. Iida told us that his family was a long line of pro heros, his brother being the hero Ingenium. He was the youngest though and was always pushed to the side. Uraraka lived with both her parents in a run-down part of town because they couldn't afford much else. I lived with my mom and my cat, but like Midoriya, I didn't see her much. Although we all had somewhat sad lives, Todoroki's was the worst. 

After a bit of hesitation he told us that his father had paid his mother's family for her marriage. Then he spent all his time trying to make the perfect child to beat All Might. This resulted in Todoroki and his two older brothers and older sister, Touya, Natsuo, and Fuyumi. At first Touya was the perfect child so Endeavor "trained" him since he got his quirk, which was cremation, a fire so hot that it burned blue. These training sessions always ended with Touya being burned by his own quirk and covered in bandages. Then Shoto came along and took Touya's place in training. After one particular training session Shoto got hurt badly and went to Touya. Touya got mad and went to confront their father. He didn't come back.

Shoto's father continued their training and when Shoto would ask about Touya he would push Shoto to the point of exhaustion. His mother tried to stop it saying that he was only five, but Endeavor just pushed her away and said "Exactly, he is already five and he should be training." One day after Endeavor had gone out, Shoto had gone to the kitchen to find his mother. She was on the phone with her own mother and she was talking. He only caught a few sentences but what she said scared him. "I can't stand him mom. And Shoto's left side is starting to look more and more like him." 

He tried calling to her but when she turned to him she had a crazed look in her eye. she walked toward him and grabbed the kettle that was on the oven. she held his face with one hand and poured the boiling water on his left eye. After she had done this she seemed to realize what she had done. She scrambled away from him and started apologizing nonstop. After that, his father had her admitted into a mental hospital and she was still there. He had been forbidden to visit her even though he had forgiven her already.

We all comforted him and offered to go with him if he ever did visit his mom. He said he would think about it and get back to us. And so we continued our way to U.A. trying to lighten the mood with jokes and trying to get Iida to loosen up. We even started to dance around him as we walked. At some point I had gotten Todoroki to laugh at one of my jokes.

-------------------------------------------

After the normal morning classes like Maths with Ectoplasm, English with Present Mic, and Art with Midnight the R rated hero, came the class the we were most excited for, Hero class. We were waiting in the classroom for the teacher and then we hear All Might say, "I am here, coming through the door like a normal person." while doing a weird pose. "Wow," Kaminari says, "I can't believe it's All Might." Kirishima looks to Kaminari and adds, "So he really is teaching this year, man this is going to be awesome." I even hear Tsu say, "Hey look is he wearing his silver age costume?"

"Welcome to the most important class at U.A. high. Think of it as heroing 101. Here you will learn the basics of being a pro, and what it means to fight in the name of good. Let's get into it. Today's lesson will pull no punches." He pulls out a flash card with the word 'Battle' on it. "Fight training" Bakugou yells. All Might Points to one of the walls that holds our hero costumes while saying, " and one of the keys of being a pro is looking good. These were designed based on your quirk registration forms and the requests that you put in before school started. The wall pushes out shelves with suitcases on them that have our seat numbers on them.