Chapter 3

The car stopped in front of the house, Rob was still looking worried at me. He went out of the car and oppened the door for me, he took out the suitcases and entered to the house with them in both hands not saying aword towards me.

I stayed there not knowing what to do, I was scared, I didnt knew what the reaction of Anne was going to be when she saw me now, but when she went out of the main door smiling at me , my nerves disspeared, she was more beatiful that in the thousands of pictures I had seen in tumblr.

-Hi Emily- she said and hugged me

-Hi- I said my voice shaking with nerves and excitement

-It´s nice to finally meet you

-I should be the one saying that- she smiled at me

-come with me- she took my hand and guided me to the hall , I stopped there not really knowing what to say or how to act. I looked at the pictures in the wall, there were happy faces and amazing places.

Then she smiling at me, and shouted towards the corridor

-Gemma! sweetheart come here please!- I shyly smiled to her

-oh hi!- Gemma said, and I couldnt help it but feel as ugly as never, between those two amazing women I just felt bad

-hi - I said shy and smiling at her, Gemma was wearing a nice green sundress, Anne was wearing a elegant white blouse with a black skirt and I was with my old jeans and a blue shirt , I felt like i didnt belonged and it had nothing to do with the fact that they were famous and I was just another girl crazy over a boyband they were related to. 

-It´s amazing to finally meet you! my mom haven´t stop talking about how amazing it will be to have you here- I smiled more

-it´s a pleasure to be here, I really cant thank you enough for this, is like a dream come true- and with that words both hugged me, and it was true, I had been searching to live in a different country for a long time, I wanted to explore the world outside my city, find my own adventures not just read them, paint new things apart from the view of the street i had at my room, I wanted to live.

-Gemma please call your brother, but just him 

-yes mum- she smiled at us and went out of the room shouting - Harold! 

-Em?

-yes?

-I know you are a directioner but if you can please try to see him as a normal guy - Anne asked me worried I nodded in response not really sure how to react. Until he was there. 

Amazing green ayes looking directly at me, dark chestnut curls dropping everywhere, but that beautiful smile I have dreamed with million of times didn´t appeared in his perfect pink lips, instead he frowned.

-She´s a fan- he stated my delicated status

-Harry..- Anne started but he didnt let her talk he turned around and left the room, not giving me a second look, not even saying hi or any single word to me, Anne turned and looked at me- dont worry , he is like that- she smiled at me, but I didn´t beleived her words. It was obvious , he didn´t liked me and he didn´t want me there. Gemma entered to te room, worry in her eyes and a confused look .

-what happened?- she asked

-nothing, I got to talk with him, you please show Em her room so she starts unpacking and decoratting her room- she smiled to Gemma and give a little squeeze to my hand and left the room

- come with me- Gemma said trying to cheer the room, she guided me to my new room, it was incredible, not even the pictures could describe the size and beauty of the space- do you like it?- she asked looking courious at me