Chapter 3

Parth's POV

I was trying to sleep after coming home from my night shift in the hospital.

But there was so much commotion outside. It seemed that I was sleeping in the middle of the road. Everyone was honking the horns and I wanted to beat all of them for disturbing my sleep.

I needed to sleep as I had to report to the hospital as we were to be allotted with the assistant doctors as their internship was to start from today itself.

" What the hell is happening??  Can't I even sleep for some time??"   I shouted at the top of my voice.  But the commotion was still going on.

So I placed my pillow over my head and pressed it against my ears to reduce the noise. But just then the burglar alarm of my car started and I heard two bangs.

" What the hell!! I am going to punch the shit out of this man if he has even scratched my car. " I said and got up from my bed and rushed downwards.

" What the hell? I can't even sleep here now??" I shouted but  I was shocked to see that someone banged not only my car but also my bike. I saw a woman still sitting in the driving seat of her car with her hands hiding behind her palms.

"  ....... Oh,  No!  shit!! You, stupid woman!  Who gave you the driving licence? How dare you damage both my car and bike?" I shouted at her.

She removed her hands and opened her eyes.

Oh, no!!! I was shocked to see the same mad girl from the mall.

" You ?? No way! What are you doing here?? " I shouted at the woman, she seemed to have recognised me and looked shocked.

" You?? Are you following me? Stalking me? I will call the police.  " She said. She looked scared.

" I knew it!! You are really mad.  You stupid girl, I stay here, I was sleeping in my house till you came and created all this chaos. Call the police, yes!! I need protection from a mad girl like you. In fact, give me the number of your mental asylum. "

" What nonsense!! I am absolutely fine!! "

" Absolutely fine people do not bang into people like you and then attack them with hot coffee and a cold drink. "

" That was just an accident."

" And what is this?? You banged both my vehicles... Are you drunk too?? "

" You stay in this building?? "  She asked me with a horror-struck look on her face.

" I do!! But why are you asking? Don't change the topic. I want you to pay for the damages you have caused to my vehicles. " I said rudely.

" Sorry, for that... but you can't be so rude to your neighbour. Please spare me this time. "

" I am not going to spare you anything. Just pay for the damages and get lost from here. I am tired as hell. "

" Please, try and understand... "

" There is nothing to understand, I want my money. You just pay the damages."

" Ok, fine!! I will at the end of the month. When I will get my money. I don't have extra money to pay you. I have to sustain for the whole month on whatever, I have with me.  " She seemed to be on the verge of crying.

" What nonsense!! Why should I trust you?? And how can I trust you? Where will I find you? You will not come and give me money on your own. " She burst into tears. I was shocked as hell.

Oh, God!! Why was she crying now?

Ughh!! I hate such girls...  They cry when they can't win an argument. But it has always made me go weak.