Chapter 26

Surprise!!!  🎉🎉💕💕

Riya's POV

" Keep guessing... I am going to enjoy the party. " I said and went to push past him but suddenly hit the rock wall of his hard body and looked up.

I could see his lips twitching. His black eyes were all at once burning into my dark brown ones. And he growled something like," You are impossible, Riya. "

He gathered me in his arms. I didn't even get to know how it happened, without a murmur of protest, I was suddenly in his arms. But the strangest part was that I felt no urgency to be free.

" Don't go anywhere near him or he might lose some teeth or get his bones broken. In fact, stay with me. "  He said and then he loosened his arms around me and we came back to the party.

Parth's POV

I wanted to take her in my arms and kiss her. But it was not the right place and time. So we both went in and I pulled her to the dance floor and then snaked my arm around her waist and pulled her into the circle of my arms. I felt so good having her in my arms as if I was in heaven.

This heaven was mine...

We were enjoying the dance, she was quite good at it. I loved having her in my arms.

As soon as we finished dancing  I got a call from Sid.  I took the call and was shocked to hear his panicked voice.

" Parth, come fast!! I need you... Shruti is missing and I am not feeling well. "  Sid said. I looked around but could not see Kunal. I asked him where he was?

" Don't worry, nothing will happen to Shruti. I am coming. Don't panic... I am coming. "  I said.

" Riya, don't go anywhere, be here with your friend only," I instructed her.

" What happened?? "  She asked.

" I don't know but Sid needs me. Don't go anywhere alone. " I rushed to find Sid.

I found Sid, he was not feeling well but right now we were more concerned about Shruti.

  Just Then we saw a worker, who was working near the washroom.  Sid showed her picture to that worker. He told us that a man was taking her with him to a room, he was working there at that time.

We got the door opened and were shocked to see what was happening there.  Kunal and Isha were in the room with Shruti. They wanted to break Sid and Shruti's relationship, so they were clicking pictures of her with Kunal. Shruti had already fainted as her drink was spiked.

They had already removed her dress.  We were so shocked, I turned my back immediately and punched Kunal. How dare he do such a thing to a girl? Isha was trying to run away the moment she saw us entering, for the first time in his life, sid slapped Isha so hard that she fell to the ground.

Sid covered Shruti with a bedsheet and just got so furious that he punched Kunal very hard. 

How could Isha do something like that??  She is a girl, for god's sake. She should respect other girls. He would have killed her if I was not there.

We both gave so many punches to that Kunal that he would not be able to recognise himself,  but then sid also started getting lightheaded. 

We caught them red-handed and were going to report them when Sid swayed and fell on the floor.  I went to examine him and they both got a chance to run away. 

They had spiked his drink as well. I tried to get him in his senses but could not.

Oh, God !! What do I do now?? I could not take them away or call my friends for help, because of Shruti. I could not let another man see what I saw accidentally.

I thought for a minute and then called Maurvi from Sid's phone.

I took out his phone and tried calling her to come and help Shruti as I could not take her anywhere out of the room in that condition.

I tried to call many times but it was not answered. I didn't know what to do so I called his elder brother, Gautam Bhai and told him everything.

He told me to leave both of them in the room only.

I picked up sid and helped him to lie on the bed and covered both of them. He was not unconscious but was not in his senses. I closed the door and came out.

I was going towards the party hall when I saw Riya standing there with shock on her face. I ran towards her.

Riya's POV

I was at the party with Tanvi, she was teasing me for the way Dr Parth took me away from Kunal and danced with me. I blushed at that and her teasing increased even more.

Just then someone tapped at Tanvi's shoulder. We turned to see a man standing there. Tanvi shrieked and hugged him. He closed his eyes as he was embarrassed by Tanvi's childish behaviour.

I had seen him a few times at Tanvi's place. He was also a doctor.

" Vidyut Bhaiya!! Thanks to this party, otherwise, you don't even get time to meet me." Tanvi said.

" You know I usually have night shifts as the other doctor in the department is a senior lady doctor with a child so she requested that she wanted a day shift only. It doesn't matter so much to me so I agreed. So when I am free you're working and vice-a Versa. " He said with an apologetic smile.

" I would like you to meet my best friend Riya. She was studying in Meerut, but now I am so happy that she has also joined here. "  Tanvi told him.

" Hello Riya, I am Vidyut Sharma, I am a doctor of Internal medicine. " He said.

" Wow!! That's great! " I said.

" I am really glad to meet you,  but tell me, how do you tolerate this crazy girl?? "  He said to me pointing towards Tanvi and laughing.

" Bhai!! How mean! "  Tanvi pouted. He burst out laughing and hugged her.

" I know, you are the sweetest yet a crazy girl. I am amazed as she tolerated you for so long. " He said to her and winked at me, I blushed at that.

" Awww... Your friend looks cute with this delicate colour on her face. "  He said looking at me with a flirty smile. I really blushed at that.

😍😍😍😍😍😍😤😤😤😤😤💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🌺🌺🌺🌺

Here is another chapter for all of you. I hope you liked it please let me know.

Please vote, comment, share and follow.

Thanks
Chhavi ♥️😍🥰