Chapter 29

Parth's POV

My eyes flicked down to her parted lips then down to where her bosom was firmly pushing against my chest, I gulped and took a deep breath. 

" No one is here, except you and me. Riya, please come back to your senses. You are perfectly fine. I will not let Kunal come anywhere with you. Please have faith in me. " I said and I wanted to run away from there as I was attracted towards her as a moth was to a flame and she was not even aware of the fact.

" He will come looking for me. Please don't leave me. " Riya said. 

" No, I will kill him... Trust me."

" I do trust you. Only you. Please save me." She said and put her arms around my neck innocently.

I had been using every ounce of self-control not to kiss her till now but. This was the last straw.

Riya's POV

I was having a very dream and I saw that I was alone in the home and he came looking for me and he tried to... rape me. I kept telling him to go away and leave me alone but he kept coming towards me looking at me with lustful eyes which were travelling all over my body making me feel as if I didn't have many clothes on my body. I shank away from him and then he touched me with his dirty hands. I screamed and pushed him with full might. He stumbled a bit but then he laughed at me.

You know, I want you... I have already told you about it. I have a few fantasies which I want to fulfil with you. I want you to...

" No!!! Leave me alone!! " I said, He was talking very dirty and I was getting very scared. I screamed and then I felt that someone else was shaking me, calling me by name.

I was scared but he shook me hard and I opened my eyes.

Oh, God!! I was so relieved to see Dr Parth's concerned face in front of my eyes. I literally threw myself in his arms, buried my face in his chest and cried like anything. He was holding me saying soothing words to me.

I got so weak with relief that he was around.

But where did that dirty-minded man go?? Did Dr Parth fight him and saved me??

He was assuring me there was no one around but I was too scared and said that he would come.

" No, I will kill him... have trust in me."  He tried to get away I could not let him go.

" I do trust you. Only you. Please save me." I said placing my arms around his neck to hold his gaze and persuade him to let me be with him.

He was looking at me and then all of a sudden, his head came down and claimed my mouth.  I had never been kissed before. He was kissing me, touching my soul,  I didn't know what to do but was sure of one thing that I didn't want to get out of the safety of his arms.

His kiss was tender, sweet, giving yet commanding. I was not an expert on it but it was wonderful. I kissed him back hesitantly.  The strength of his manly arms around me was thrilling and I pressed my body into his even more. He gasped and deepened the kiss.

I  didn't know how to kiss practically, but he knew how to guide me. It seemed so tender and caring.

I knew by now that I had feelings for him. I knew he loved Siddharth, but I was helpless and loved him.

I was aware of a great tide of passion growing and flowing between us but still didn't want the kiss to end. It was the doctor who broke the kiss and stared down into my flushed face and dilated eyes.

I was mesmerized by the way things were happening, I stared back totally oblivious of the fact that what was he thinking. 

He cleared his throat and said in a very husky voice, " Everything, is fine, don't worry, I would not let Kunal or anyone harm you. I should not have said that when you saw Shruti, I am sorry you got scared, it was just a bad dream, Riya. Don't worry... I will not let anything bad happen to you. "

" Thanks!! "

" Riya, it is too late, perhaps I should go to my home now. " He said looking away from me.

" Perhaps you should stay here. I won't be able to sleep today. " I said and he closed his eyes.

" It's not right..."

" But I stayed at your home for the whole night. We can chat and watch movies. " I said as I was desperate for his company and protection.

" Riya, why don't you understand?  I don't know how to explain this. Just know... that it is not right. I don't think, I should stay with you tonight. "  He said with eyes closed and fists clenched.

I know...  you love Siddharth.

You are feeling guilty that you kissed me.

But he is in love with Shruti.

" As you wish... " I said turning my back towards him.

But didn't you realise that coming to my room was also not right?

And kissing me like that?? Was that right?

" Good night, sleep well. "

" Thanks for coming, Dr Parth. Good night. "  I said and rushed into my washroom, closed the door and leaned against it.

Why did I let myself develop feelings for him when I knew from the beginning that he loved someone else?

Now I will keep pinning for him forever!! He will never reciprocate my feelings.

I threw myself on my bed and buried my face in my pillow and tried to sleep but could not.

So I gave up and opened my favourite reading app and opened the book I was writing on it. I tried to write the next chapter but could not take my mind off the man who just stole my first kiss.

I was so overwhelmed with emotions at the moment that instead of writing my ongoing book, I started writing a new book. With him as a main male lead and myself as the female protagonist.

I was so engrossed in it that I kept writing for the whole night and by the time it was dawn, I had written almost ten chapters of it.

I read them again and they were exactly my emotions for Dr Parth. I could not tell him about my emotions and I was feeling suffocated, so was happy to take them out of my chest in this way.

It was going to be a great book, I smiled ironically at my love life and hit the publish button and published all of them.

I felt light after I expressed my emotions and feelings in the way I have been expressing my thoughts for the last 3 years.

Yes, I had always loved reading romantic novels and started writing them 3 years back, had created a whole new world of fictional characters. Readers started loving my books and slowly I became a popular writer.

But I always used my pen name and never revealed my true identity as I was sure the society I lived in would not appreciate it. Even my parents would not appreciate my passion.

So nobody knew about this secret of mine.

Well ... except one.

😔😔😔😔😔😘😘😘😘😘🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈😔😔😔😔😔

Good morning friends 😍

Here is my today's update, I hope you liked it, please let me know.

Please vote, comment, share and follow.

Take good care of yourself and have a nice day.

Thanks
Chhavi 😍😀❤️