Chapter 60

Riya's POV

He parked the car and I stumbled out of the car without waiting for him to move first.

It was a pleasant evening after all we all were together and Shruti nice friendly for me and was exactly of my age.

We all went to one of the vacant tables and ordered food.  The food was very good.

" Hey, Sid told me that you are living next door to him? "  She asked me and I nodded.

"  How lucky!! Hey! I have an idea... Let's plan a night party at Parth's place we all can enjoy. " Dr Siddharth said winking at Parth.

" Yeah, it will be fun. " Parth said with a grin.

I got to know more about Dr Siddharth and Shruti's love story.

We both went to the washroom and I asked her, " So when are you getting married? "

"It's not that easy my dad would not want me to marry him and I would not marry anyone else. So I am waiting for my dad to give his consent as I don't want to marry by hurting them. He wants me to marry someone else. But I would rather die than do it. It is a bit complicated. " She said.

" I can understand... I wish you all the best. "  I said and she smiled.

Shruti said, "  You know, I used to get annoyed with Dr Parth a lot. He always managed to irritate me somehow but when I got to know him, I realised that he is a very nice man. Loving, caring, protective, possessive and smart. You are very lucky to have his affection. I have seen how much he loves and cares for Sid. Now he has you, I am sure he would be even more protective for you. Please don't ever break his heart. "  She said with an assuring smile.

" I love him a lot, though, I have not told him yet. "  I said.

"  Why?? "

" I thought, he was in love with... Someone else. It was just today that I got to know that he doesn't, in fact, he loves me. "  I said shyly.

" Yes, I can understand. Dr Isha and Kunal created problems between me and Sid. It was Parth who helped us clear everything. He is a true friend in every sense.  I really love and respect him. He is a fabulous guy, please tell him about your feelings. "  She said.

" Yes!! I will. " I said.

" Great!! Let's go!! Before they both come looking for us. " We exchanged numbers and went out where they were waiting for us and were smiling at something.

" What?? Why are both of you smiling like that?? " Shruti asked.

" He was planning to seduce you."  Dr Parth said.

" Siddharth!! Is it true?? "  Shruti glared at him. He hit Dr Parth and Dr Parth burst out laughing.

" No!! You know he is an idiot!! I was just planning our overnight party at his place. We will have fun. "

" Well, it has to wait till my uncle is fine enough to be discharged and then I need to tell my parents about us. "  Shruti said.

" Hmmm! " He nodded.

" I am afraid, we must be going back now. I think another storm is on the way, don't you?  I think we all should get home before It breaks but I really enjoyed it a lot it was a wonderful evening. " Dr Parth said to them. They nodded and waved goodbye to us before going back to his car holding hands.

" I really liked both of them. "  I said slipping into his car and he started driving.

" Hmmm, I love them. Hey, don't get me wrong again... I love only you, in that way. " He said and I blushed.  He was driving fast.

" Aren't you driving a bit fast? "  I asked.

" I want to have you in my arms. And show you exactly how much I love you.  " He said and very soon we both reached our building and he parked his car.

We walked around the main entrance went to our floor. I said good night and opened the door of my home.

I expected that he would go to his home but he walked into my home when I opened it.

" Dr Parth? "

" Parth! Only Parth, no arguments about it. "  He said coming very close to me.

" I think... it is late, you should go and rest, must be very tired. It was a long day. " I said but he came closer to me.

" So?? Now you have no doubt my relationship with him or Isha?? "  He asked me and I nodded.

" So?? Say it!! "  He said looking into my eyes.

" What?? "  I looked away but he placed his big hand on the side of my face and turned it to make me look into his eyes.

" That you love me too... "  He said caressing the side of my face.

" But I don't.  " I said as I got shy all of a sudden because of the way he was looking at me.

" Liar!!"  He said with a smile.

" I didn't lie... "  I said avoiding looking at him.

" Then why were you getting jealous of Siddharth and Isha? "  He asked with a teasing smile.

" I just wanted you to tell me. " I managed to say. 

" Now, I have told you. You must also say it!! "

" No!! "

" Anyway, I know how to get it out of you. Say whatever you want, I know you love me too. I can see your eyes and so can Sid. He confirmed that he can see you are in love with me. "  He said with a smile and stretched on my couch.

" How can he tell my feelings? " I asked.

" Maybe learnt a few techniques from Maurvi. His sister-in-law can read faces and body language. "  He laughed.

I needed to change the topic so I asked, " What party were you talking about?"

" Just a way to get to know more about each other and spend some time together. "  He said.

" Ok!! Good night!  " I said.

" The night is really good but I am not going anywhere till you accept your feelings. "

" Dr ... "

" I know, I am a doctor, you don't need to remind me. I don't want my girlfriend and future wife to call me like that. "

" What do you want her to call you? "

" Parth, Love, darling, Jaan, honey, baby... Choose whichever you want. "

" But why would I call you all that?? Tell your girlfriend to do it. "

" You are right, what do you think about Disha?? She is a nice girl, intelligent, smart... I think, she would be fine, since you are not interested. " He said and I glared at him.

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍💕💕💕💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💓💓

Good morning friends 😘

Here is my today's update I hope you liked it please let me know.

Please vote, comment, share and follow.

Take care of yourself and have a great day ahead.

Thanks
Chhavi