Chapter 75

Parth's POV

" Dr Grumpy? I will show you, what punishment Dr Grumpy has decided for you in failing the test. "  I said and flipped, she was caged under me now.

" Dr Grumpy... "

Before she could say another word, I silenced her. She smiled and kissed me back. I was going crazy and didn't even want to wait for a month now.

I made her sit on my lap and pulled her as close to me as possible. She kissed on my neck and I lost control for a moment and wanted to caress every inch of her body. I pulled her nightshirt off her body.

She was shocked and gulped, I was looking at her flushed cheeks. The heat was rushing in my body with blood, I felt as if I was drugged by her beauty. She was wearing a modest lingerie and I thanked God for that as things were already going out of control for me I looked into her eyes asking for her permission and she shook her head. 

I closed my eyes took deep breaths and got off her and the bed.

" Parth!! "  She whispered my name.

" Yes? " I replied.

" You don't mind?? "

" I am dying to start where we stopped just now, but for the respect of our parents, we would wait till we are married. I don't want your dad to think that I am an irresponsible man with no family values. Even my grandfather would not approve of it. It is just a matter of about a month. Let's wait till then. " I said and the very next moment, she threw herself at me and kissed me hard.

"Thank you, Parth. I love you even more for this. I love you...
I love you... I love you. "  She said and kissed me again.

" Are you trying to test my self-control?? Baby, have some mercy on me. My body is on fire at the moment don't do this. "  I said, giving a warning to her.

" No, it's your reward for being a good boy. " She said.

" Boy?? I am a man, a big strong man. "  I said.

" Ok, my big and strong man. "  She said. I smiled at the way she claimed her right over me.

" Stop saying and doing things like that. Let's go to the balcony of my room. "  I said and pulled her with me.

" No!! It is too late.  Someone might see us. "  She said.

" I don't care, it is good for us, they will understand that we can't stay away from each other and will fix another date to get married sooner. Now come with me, or I will pick you up and cross the threshold of my room at least. "

" It is not right, Parth. " She said but I pulled her to my room.

" I will not leave you alone at least today. It is a special day in our life.  What shall we do now to make this night special, tell me, my favourite author? "

" Let's go and lie down on your balcony and gaze at the stars. " She said and within a few minutes, I made a cosy setting in my balcony. We both laid down there with her head on my arm and we looked at the stars, she started some very slow and romantic songs and we both wore one of the earphones and enjoyed the beautiful night.

Riya's POV

I heard the chirping of the birds and opened my eyes. It took me almost a minute to realise where I was. Oh, God, we were sleeping in his balcony under the open sky.

Oh, no!! We overslept. I shook him and he opened his eyes. Looked at me with a broad smile and came forward to kiss me. But I placed my hand on his mouth.