Chapter 62

Riya's POV

"  Seriously?? Do I need to get jealous of this writer? After all,  she is an amazing writer and her work is keeping you awake at night? "  I asked and he laughed hugging me tighter.

" Don't be jealous, clumsy. I have not read many romantic books, I saw her books and when I tried, I could not stop till I finished the book. But her last book is still ongoing and I can't wait to read more of that. "  He said.

" What is so special about the book, I will also read it? " I asked.

" It seems that writer is writing a book about us. The hero is just like me and the heroine is just like you. The story seems to have been written keeping us in mind."  He said and I was shocked. As I had started writing a book about us.

" What??? S..show it to me. Who is the writer?"  I asked him.

He opened the profile of the author and showed it to me.

I was shocked to see my profile on his phone. He was looking at me with a naughty smile.

Did he by any chance come to know that I am this author? Or was it just a coincidence?

For the next few seconds, we both kept looking at each other, trying to read what was going on in the other's mind.

I must tell him, by myself before he comes to know or confronts me. He claimed that he loves me, let's see if he can accept the fact that I wrote the books, he was admiring so much just a few minutes ago.

Did he really like the book or was he just trying to get me to confess that I am the author?

I didn't know what was right, but anyway, if we were going to be in a relationship, I should not hide this part of my personality.

" Oh!! This one... Yeah, she is ok!!" I said with a node.

" Ok?? Just ok?? She is great!! Wonderful! She has a way with her words. Must say very talented."  He said with a shocked expression.

"  Is it?? Why don't you marry her? "  I said.

"  What?? What's wrong with you? Don't be jealous!! I love you not her. " He said.

" But you liked her work and it is keeping you awake at nights. You seemed to be impressed with her. So why not?? "

" Because I love you, not her. But what kept me awake was how can her book have so many similarities with our love story. Hey did you get that crazy idea of me being gay after reading this book?? "  He asked all of a sudden.

"  What?? N..no! "

" Strange!! Have you read her latest book?" He asked but before I could say anything he started speaking again.

" The girl loves the man who is her senior and neighbour. And the man is in love with his best friend. Oh, God!! You also thought that I was in love with Sid. So many similarities... " He said looking at me.

I was still looking for the right words to tell him. But he was being Sherlock Holmes all of a sudden.

" Hell!! It seems as if it is written by someone who knows us well. The similarity is so striking as if you have written it." He said.

" Maybe!! How does that matter? "

"Of course, it matters!! I want to know...  "

"If you were not in love with me, would you have liked to be introduced to her or marry her?"  I asked.

" Why are you asking all that? "

" Tell me!! Would you have married her or not? "

" I would have married her if I liked her, it is a plus point that she is so talented. But why are you asking?? I am in love with you. "

" I am asking all this as I am this author. "  I finally said this.

" What?? No!! "

" Why?? You were so impressed by her just a few minutes back."  I asked immediately.

" I still am... but I am not buying this? I know there are many similarities but... " He was saying.

" I can prove it! "  I said before he could finish her sentence.

" Are you serious? "  He asked with amusement.

" Yes, wait, I can show you the draft chapters of all the books, the next chapter of this book, I can log in and answer your comments. "

" Woah! Great!! Seriously?? Are you not kidding?? "  He was smiling like an idiot.

" I am not?? Are you still ready to marry me?"  I asked him.

" Of course, why are you asking it? I love you!! And why are you asking as if I would have refused to marry you after knowing it? " He asked. 

" Because people are very narrow-minded. They love to read romantic books but they judge the writer based on what they write. " I said.

" Riya, I am very pleasantly surprised and proud to know that you are the author of these books. You know that I love you and now I appreciate you even more. You are so romantic and talented. I am on top of the world right now. I was really impressed with this writer and I am going crazy with happiness to know that you are her. " He said and hugged me.

" Are you sure?? " I asked.

" Shall I prove it to you? " He asked with a naughty expression.

" No!! I believe you. "  I said with a shy smile.

" Please let me prove!! "  He pulled me in the circle of his arms.

" No!! "

" Ok, if you are the author, please let me read the next few chapters. "  He said with a  broad smile.

" No! "

" Why?? I need to know what were you thinking. I can't believe that you wrote a story with us as the lead pair. That means you love me for a long time, right?? "  He asked.

I slipped out of his arms and tried to get away from him but he pulled me so hard that I fell on his lap. I tried to get up. But he wrapped his arms around me and kept me captivated on his lap. I was aware of the fact that he was holding me in that intimate position. My face was getting very hot and was getting red with every passing second.

" Don't go shy on me now!! I need answers, my favourite author. "  He prompted and was smiling like anything. 

" What do you want to know?? "  I asked.

" When did you fall in love with me?? "  He asked looking into my eyes.

" Have you not read the book??" I asked another question in answer to his question. 

" I have but I need you to tell me. " He said looking into my eyes.

" When I saw your protective nature. I liked the way you were so overprotective of Dr Siddharth and gradually you started helping and taking care of me as well. I wanted someone like you in my life too. I was happy for both of you but I was a bit jealous. "  I said.

" Awww... I love you. " He said and rewarded my lips for accepting my love for him.

I was getting very shy and was melting like butter on a hot skillet.

" Riya, let's promise something to each other, we will never hesitate to tell anything to each other. See we both kept assuming things and suffered so much. Please clear never hesitate to tell or ask anything. I am yours and you are mine. We are planning to spend our lives together so we should be absolutely comfortable and honest with each other. Tell me if there is anything that you haven't told me, I would not judge you. "  He said.

💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

Good morning friends 💓

Here is my today's chapter, I hope you liked it please let me know.

Please vote, comment, share and follow.

Take good care of yourself and have a nice day.

Thanks
Chhavi❤️❤️💓💓💓