Chapter 59

Happy Holi to all of you.🎉🎉

Sorry for being late... I had to prepare food and snacks for the whole day. 😍💓💓

Riya's POV

"She was the one who helped Kunal that night and tried to ruin and defame Shruti. By the way, how did you get this picture? Who sent it to you?" He said.

" Let it be... "  I said as I didn't want him to fight with Kunal.

" Kunal?? "  He guessed.

" Leave it!!"

" I will kill him. "  He said with a clenched fist.

" Whom are you going to kill, Parth? " Dr Siddharth came in and gave a tight hug to Dr Parth.

" That good for nothing man! " Parth said.

" Kunal?? What did he do now? " He became serious the moment Parth said that. 

Dr Parth explained everything to him. He was annoyed too.

" Yes, Riya... Parth is absolutely right about everything. I have his recorded confession on my phone. He and Isha spiked our drinks and... Well, you know the rest of it. He wants to take revenge on both of us. But since I have his confession, he doesn't come and fight us openly. So he plays those cheap tricks. Parth does not even like Isha. We both hate her. She made me and Shruti suffer so much. Trust me Parth is not in love with her, he is in love with you. I could see that even the first day you met me and we had breakfast together. "  He said.

" What?? Back then?? "  I asked.

" Yeah!! And I thanked God!! I hoped that he would not bother me anymore as he would have you in his life and would leave me and Shruti alone. " He said seriously.

" What?? "  I was shocked to hear that, that means...

" Sid, shut up!! "  Parth said immediately.

" He tried to come between you and her? "  I asked.

" Yes, just like a jealous boyfriend. He is very possessive and overprotective about me. He even threatened Shruti. I was stuck between two possessive people Parth and Shruti. Thank God!! He found you. At least, now he would not bother me. "  He said and I looked at Dr Parth with a raised eyebrow.

" Oh, God!! Not again! Sid just shut up!! Don't create more misunderstandings. "  Parth said.

" Misunderstanding?? I am creating?? What am I doing? "  He asked out of confusion.

" Sid, she used to think that I love you. "  Parth said.

" So ?? That's true... Isn't it?? "  Siddharth asked with a confused expression.

" No!! "  Parth said.

" No?? "  Siddharth was shocked.

" No! " 

" You don't love me now?? Why?? What happened? What have I done? "  Siddharth asked

"  Shut up, Sid. I love, Riya. "  He said loud and clear.

" I know, but how can you say that you don't love me anymore?? Oh, my God!! I didn't know, I would see this day in my life. "  He said.

" Sid!! For God's sake shut up!! She thinks that I love you. You!! " Parth tried to make him understand. 

" So what?? I love you too. What is the problem? " Siddharth asked.

" She thinks that I am gay and in a relationship with you. "  He finally said that to Dr Siddharth and he was shocked beyond my imagination.