Chapter 65

Parth's POV

She called up her parents and said that I wanted to invite them to come to Bikaner (in  Rajasthan) to meet his grandfather on the coming Friday.

She kept the speakerphone on so that I could listen to their reactions.

" Ok, we will come, it is high time we get to know him. Tell him to inform his grandfather, we would like to meet him." Her dad said.

" Ok, dad!! I will wait for you. "

" We will reach there Directly. There is no point in coming all the way to Chandigarh. " Dad said.

" It is perfectly alright sir, I can understand, we will reach there before you and will pick you up from the railway station and then will go to my place together. "

" What?? We? Who else is coming with you? "  Her dad asked.

"  Of course, Riya...sir. "

" Why would she come with you?" Her dad was not very pleased with the idea.

" Because my grandfather would also like to meet my would-be wife and his would-be granddaughter. " I said.

" But nothing is fixed as yet. " Her dad said.

" Well, I am sure it will be,  he is too old to travel and if everything is settled then I would have to bring her here again. At least this time you are with her. "  I said.

" But, I can't allow her to travel alone with you. " He said.

" Sir, you can trust me with her. I love her a lot and I will keep her safe and protected. And if you are worried about us being alone during travelling, then please don't. As we are always alone in our apartments. We wouldn't do anything while travelling which we could not have done till now." I said and Riya was shocked.

" How dare you talk to me like that?" Her dad got annoyed.

" I am sorry sir, but I was just trying to put your mind at rest. I may not have a female in my family at the moment, but my parents always taught me to respect women. I respect Riya and would never do anything that is not right, my intentions are absolutely honourable about her. I want to get married to her. Please don't worry. "  I said.

"  Ok, fine!! We will be there. But don't you dare to cross your line or I will kill you. "  He said.

" Rest assured, sir!" I said and disconnected the call.

" You are too much, Parth. " She said.

" Why? What did I do?? "  I asked.

" You shocked my dad, by saying all that."

" But it is true, do you have any idea, how much I desire you?? I have been dying to make you mine forever. Do you even know, how many cold showers I have taken, since the day you slipped in your home?? I have to use every ounce of self-control to stay away from you. But I respect you and will not cross the limit. I needed him to know, that you were safe with me as we are alone here as well. " I said.

" But still it was too blunt. "

" I can't help it if I am straightforward, love. Ok, let's call my grandfather now. "  I said.

" What if, he doesn't approve of me??"  She asked.

" Why wouldn't he? He would be very happy when I will tell him that I have found a girl, with whom, I would like to get married and have a family of my own. Don't worry, my grandfather is a big teddy bear. "  I said and gave a quick peck on her lips. She blushed a bit and I kissed her again.