Chapter 72

Parth's POV

" Raja Saheb, the way you are proud of your grandson, we are also very proud of Riya, We have full faith in her. She is in love with Parth, though I had my doubts as he didn't have a family and I didn't know about his background. Riya is my daughter, I had to be very cautious before giving her hand to any man in marriage. But I realised one thing even then that he loves my daughter but I still asked him about his background, financial status etc. I hope you understand all that." Her dad said.

" Definitely, you have every right to know about the man who wants to get married to your daughter. We don't mind that at all. Now you know our background, you know his financial status now, all these things belong to him. On top of that, he is an excellent doctor.  I am his only family till now but if you agree. We will have all of you in our family. "  Dado sa replied to him.

" Raja Saheb, I was a bit nervous when I entered the room as Riya and Parth are in love and are adamant that they would marry each other only or will remain unmarried. But our family background, financial status is nothing as compared to you. In fact, it should not be even compared.  So I was a bit apprehensive at the vast difference between our statuses. I would not be able to match your status in anything.  "  Her dad said with folded hands.

" You don't have to worry about all that. We have our own palace and hotel here. You won't have to make a single arrangement. Everything will be taken care of. Please say yes to this alliance. "  My Dado sa said.

" Oh, my God!! I was so tense the moment I came to know right outside that he is a prince. I was scared, of how to even talk to you, But you are so humble that I am assured that my daughter would be very happy. I accept the marriage proposal given by Parth. " He said and everyone became very happy.

My grandfather embraced him and congratulated each other. Dado Sa called Riya and hugged her and said, " Welcome to our family, beta. "

" Thank you, Dado Sa!" She said shyly.

I touched the feet of her parents and they blessed me with a smile.

" Why are you living there in a one-bedroom apartment and working in that hospital in Chandigarh? " Her dad asked me. 

" I was running from my old happy memories here. I could not stand living here as I could see them in every nook and corner. So I stayed there but since I came here, I realised that Dado Sa was also alone here and could not run away like me. Today I went on a round of the palace with Riya and made some new memories. Old memories didn't hurt me so much. So we decided that we would come back here after her master's is done." I explained.

" I am planning to open a very large multi-speciality hospital here for both of them. They both can work here. I don't want to stay away from them now. "  Dado sa said.

" So, how to go about it?? " Her dad asked.

" Wait, I will call the priest, he will check the auspicious dates for the ceremony. We can have the roka or Tilak ceremony in the morning tomorrow and fix the marriage as soon as possible."  Dado Sa said with a smile.

" But we didn't come prepared for the ceremony. " Her mother said hesitantly.

" Aunty, just your blessings are enough for us to be happy and start a new life together. " I said.

" I will get everything arranged,  Just give him a coconut and some shagun (a small token of money gifted as a blessing). " Dado sa said.

I looked at my clumsy girl and she looked beautiful as she was blushing.

I pulled her away with me to celebrate in our style but just then the priest came and he suggested a date for engagement and wedding. I was happy as it was only after a month.