Chapter 79

Riya's POV

All I wanted was a chance to call Parth, he would get some help for me. He was not here but he could ask for help from his friends.

Vidyut caressed my face with his dirty hand. I wanted to push it away and shrank away but I didn't even move a muscle.

" Don't touch her like that ... It is very cheap of you. You can't touch her without her consent. "  Tanvi seemed to have pushed him away.

" Shut up!!" He shouted and I heard the sound of a slap.

Did he slap her?

" Don't come between us or you will never go out of here, alive. " He threatened.

" You slapped me?? I have literally hero-worshipped you throughout my life. I was so proud that I had such a good brother. You broke my trust... I am so ashamed of you. I hate you... " Tanvi was crying.

Another sound of a slap.

" You are an animal... I will not let you spoil her life." She said and then Vidyut muttered something in a fit of anger and all of a sudden I heard Tanvi screaming.

Enough was enough, I could not let her suffer because of me. I groaned to show that I was gaining consciousness. I tried to get up and showed surprised that I could not move or see anything.

Someone removed the cloth that was in my mouth. I gulped and moistened my dry lips with my tongue.

"  Is anyone here? Please help me!! Where am I? Why am I tied??"  I said.

" Don't worry, Riya... I am here for you. " Tanvi said.

" Tanvi?? How are you? I got a call that you had fainted? "  I asked.

" I am fine. Don't worry! "  She said.

" What is going on? Why am I tied and blindfolded? "  I asked and the very next moment, the blindfold was removed.

I saw Tanvi and Vidyut standing there, Tanvi was crying and Vidyut looked furious.

" Where am I? Why am I tied here? "  I asked.

" Ask him? "

" Dr Vidyut?? "

"I brought you here to get married to me. "  He said.

" I will not marry you. " I replied.

" Oh, you will baby, I want to claim you as mine, I don't mind if you don't marry me, but I would make you mine today. So make up your mind... Do you want to have a wedding night with your husband or just a night of passion? "  He said looking at me with lust in his eyes.

" None!! Stay away from me or Parth will kill you. Untie me this instant. " I yelled at him.

" Ha! I will kill him. How dare he touch you? I gave you many warnings, again and again, to stay away from all men but you didn't bother... Now you will be responsible for his sad demise. "

" You... You??? "

" Yes, darling!! I am the one, who is in love with you for more than a year. And you chose that parth whom you met just now? I won't allow that. Now I have you, I will do everything I promised you to do... " He said caressing my face and neck with his dirty hand. I hated it so much, felt my skin getting dirty wherever he touched.

" No! "  I shouted.

" Yes, darling! "  He said and bent to kiss me. I wanted to die before he does any such thing.

I panicked and started shivering, I wanted to be strong but my strength parth was not even in Chandigarh, he could not come to help me. I started crying.