Chapter 67

Parth's POV

We reached the heliport and she was shocked to know that we were going to Bikaner by helicopter.

She became very tense thinking about the fare of the ride. She suggested that we could drop this off and go by cab, train or plane. But there was no airport in Bikaner, the nearest airport was at Jodhpur, which is again 250 km away from Bikaner.

She was feeling embarrassed that her dad talked about my financial status and thought that I was trying to impress her.

My lovely girl... she said she loved me and did not care if she has to spend the rest of her life in our one-room apartment. I adored her for that, so could not control my emotions and kissed her hard.

My cute clumsy girl was embarrassed at my PDA. She was so cute and sweet. How did I become so fortunate to have her in my life??

Maybe God had mercy on me and gave me, my angel Riya as he had taken away my family from me. 

We were already in the air and she looked excited. I was happy to see that expression on her face. She held my hand so tightly when the pilot was about to take off.

I wrapped my other arm around her and pulled her in a tight grasp against my side. I was happy to hold her like that and she was as excited as a child in a merry-go-round.

Again I could not control myself and buried my face in the hollow of her neck, she gasped.

" What are you doing?? "  She asked.

" I want you... "  I said in a hoarse voice.

" What?? No!! "  She tried to get away from me. But I pulled her back.

" Parth, I will kill you. " She said trying to remove my arms.

" I am already dying... "  I said.

" Stop it!!! "  She whispered again I saw her cheeks had gained colour, she was blushing but smiling.

" I can't!! "  I said.

" What do you mean? You are turning into a pervert."  She said.

I was enjoying teasing her, she was blushing like a would-be bride.

" I need to do something, I can't seem to take my mind off you. I need to keep myself busy." I said.

" Something? Ok, eat something. "  She said and I smiled.

" We don't have anything here, let me eat your face,"  I said and she turned red.

" No!!  We have food!! Wait! "  She said and opened one of the small carry bags she was carrying.

" We have food?? Why? "  I asked.

" Why?? What do you mean by that?? "  She looked at me with a confused look.

How sweet and naive she was...

"  Oh... I mean... how? "

" I packed some homemade food. I thought it was a long journey... Didn't know about this plan of yours.  "

" Awww! What do I do with you?? You are so.... "

" I know! Have some food. "  She gave me a box to eat something.

God!! I wanted to savour her. I would try to convince our families that we get married as soon as possible as I could not stay away from her now.

The pilot informed us that we had reached Bikaner and he was going to land the helicopter. I nodded.