Chapter 9

Riya's POV

It was barely 7 in the morning when the doorbell rang. I was surprised as It was too early for anyone to come. I opened the door and was shocked to see Dr Parth standing there again, frowning at me.

" For God's sake, can't you live like normal people? "  He said the moment he saw me.

" I stopped working at night as you wanted to sleep, but now I need to do my work. "  I explained.

" Haven't you finished it yet?? Stop bothering others!! "  He said and went away.

What was his problem?? Arrogant, irritating, grumpy!!

******

I got ready and went downstairs, slipped into my car and started the car, but...

Oh my God!! It didn't start.

I saw him coming out of the building and getting into his car.

I tried again but all in vain. I saw him smirking at me.

I wanted to wipe off that smile of his face, but I could not afford to be angry,  so I controlled my annoyance to the simmering point when he deliberately forced me to ask for help.

" Can I request you something?"  I asked him as normally as I could.

" What?"  He said with a smirk.

"  My car is not getting started, I need to reach the hospital as well since you are going there only, can you please give me a lift? " I asked hesitantly.

" Why?? "  He asked with a raised eyebrow.

" Because otherwise my senior would get angry with me. "  I retorted.

" That's your problem, not mine. The feelings of my car would get hurt as you once banged it with yours. " He said.

Idiot!!

" Ok fine, let it be, you must not offend your car for me. I will manage. You may leave with your precious car. "  I said and turned towards the road to get a cab or auto.

" I can give you a lift if you apologize to my Senorita. " He said.

" Senorita?? "  I looked around to find Senorita

" My car, of course!! " He said.

How original!! 

" I don't want a lift from you now, but nevertheless I will say sorry to it. Hey, Senorita!! Sorry, it was totally unintentional. Forgive me. " I said and turned to stop a cab.

" You can come with me... Senorita accepted your apology." He said and opened the passenger door. I hopped into his SUV as it was convenient.

" I was right, you seem to have escaped from some mental asylum. "  He said to me with a smirk while driving.

" I beg your pardon, sir... but look who is talking. " I said and he smiled.

Weirdo!!

We both went to our department and Everyone came and as usual, the man from the cafeteria came with the coffee.

Dr Parth told him to place the coffee tray on the table and go,  He did that.

He picked up his coffee and told Disha and Kunal to pick up coffee and move back. They were surprised but did that.

" Dr Riya, now you can take your coffee. "  He said with a smirk.

" No, thanks a lot, sir!! "  I said.

" Take it, we are away from you, means we are safe. "  He laughed at me.

I really wanted to kill this man. God, please send someone to lend me a loaded gun!!

I felt bad that he was making fun of me.

" Sir, actually I love to play Holi with coffee. Especially, today, I really want to splash it on someone or even better, pour it over someone's head. "  I said trying to control myself.

"  Oh,  dangerous hobby, leave it! Holi has already gone. "  He said and everyone laughed.

It was a busy day and for the whole day, I tried not to commit a single mistake and I took a deep breath when my working hours were complete.

I excused myself and Tanvi dropped me at my apartments. I was tired as hell. I changed my clothes and tried to sleep but the moment, I switched off the lights, I started getting scared being all by myself in the new apartment.

I could not sleep in the dark quiet house. So I switched on the Tv on full volume and started singing along with it.

Parth's POV

I was looking for the irritating girl next door as I was tired and wanted to go home as soon as possible. So I had dinner at the cafeteria. As she had come with me, I was looking for her but then Disha told me that she saw her leaving with another girl.

She should have at least informed me... Stupid irresponsible, crackpot.

I shook my head and went home. Slipped into my bed after changing as I was getting drowsy.

Barely ten minutes must have passed and I had drifted in the dreamland when I heard someone singing at the top of her voice along with some stupid song playing on tv on loud volume.

Ughhh!!! Whoever it was, had no civic sense. I needed to put some sense into her.

I dragged myself out of my bed and went towards the source of that irritating music.

I banged the door like a mad man but no one opened the door. The girl stopped singing along with the recorded one but didn't stop the music.

I had not slept the day before, so I wanted to sleep without any disturbance.

I banged the door again as I wanted to put some sense into her once and for all.

" Open the door!!! "  I yelled and banged the door again.

" No!! Go away, or I will call the police. "  She yelled from the other side of the door.

" You will do that?? Great!! Do it!! But I have a better idea, call your doctor from the mental asylum. Open the door or I will break it. I told you to stay away from me. Have you come to my life to torture me?? "  I was yelling like a mental patient myself.

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Good morning friends 😍

Here is my today's update I hope you liked it please let me know.

Please don't forget to vote, comment, share and follow.

Take good care of yourself and have a nice day.

Thanks
Chhavi ❤️😃😍