Chapter 66

Riya's POV

Parth told his grandfather about us and he said that he was waiting to meet us.

I was still tense about my meeting with his grandfather.

I don't know, what would he say?? How would the meeting between my parents and his grandfather be??

Parth clicked a photograph of mine. And then he placed an arm around my waist and took a selfie.

" Parth!! What are you doing?? "  asked. 

" Clicking photographs, to send to my Dado sa. "

" No!! You can't send these pictures. I am not even ready."

" You are looking absolutely beautiful in them, see!! "  He said and I checked them.

" No, Parth!! They are so bad!! I am looking so bad in them. You can't send these pictures, what would he think about me.  "

" Ok, you select the pictures!! I will send them. Get ready to meet him through video call. I am calling him. " He said.

" No, wait!! Let me change and get ready. You send him this picture. " I said sending him my favourite picture and rushed to get ready. I changed into a nice dress and applied bare minimum makeup and combed my long hair and left them loose.

I went back to his flat. He smiled lovingly when he saw me.

" Awww... You are looking so pretty, I want to kiss you. Hey!! but you never get ready for me like this. " He made a jealous face.

" Don't be ridiculous! Call Dado sa! "

" A kiss first!! "  He said.

" What?? No!! "

" Just one! Please!! What if I get carried away and kiss you while we are on a video call with him? " He said with a raised eyebrow.

" Parth this is too much. I would feel shy and conscious in talking to him. " I said.

" On the contrary, you will look more beautiful with that natural blush on your face. I just love it!!"  He said and I smiled.

" You are so bad!! "

" But you still love this bad boy. Don't you? " He said caressing my lip with his thumb. I just nodded shyly.

He smiled and claimed my lips with a passion. My toes curled the way he kissed me so intimately.

I pushed him and he broke the kiss reluctantly.

We called him and Parth introduced me to him. He looked a lot like Parth. I mean, Parth looks like him. I folded my hands and said, " Jai Jai, Dada Ji. "

" Jai Jai, beta! So you are the one, Parth was talking about? " He said.

" Ji!"

" Do you like him too?? "

" Ji! "

" Ok, come with him to meet me! I would like to know more about you before I take any decision. " He said and I just nodded. Parth disconnected the call.

" He is so good looking!! Not as old as I had imagined. "  I said.

" Hey!! You can't call anyone handsome in front of me. I can't tolerate it. "  He said making an angry face.

" Parth!! Stop it! I said he is so good looking!! You will look exactly like him, at that age. " I said.

" Oh, so you find me good looking too?? "  He asked with a naughty smile.