Chapter 71

Parth's POV

I saw her parents and went to them. I touched their feet, her mom blessed me instantly and he gave a nod.

" Where is Riya?? "  Her mom asked.

" She is at my home, with my grandfather. They are waiting for you. "  I said.

" Hmm... We need to book two rooms in a decent hotel. " He said. 

" Don't worry, sir. All the arrangements have been made. "  I said.

" Why would you make the arrangements? I will do that for my family. "  her dad said in a high tone.

" Come with me, sir. My grandfather is too excited to meet you. "  I said changing the topic.

" So are we, beta. " Her mom said politely. I took their bags from them.

My bodyguard took them from me and started walking away with their bags to our car.

" Who was he? " her dad asked me.

" Driver!! "

" Ok, let's go!! " He said finally. He looked at the car suspiciously.  Though I had asked my bodyguard to take the simplest car so that the attention of people is not drawn towards it. Or I would have had to take more security. So he brought his own car.

" Whose car is it?? "   He asked.

" My friend's... "

" Hmmm ok! " 

We were about to reach the palace when her mom requested to stop the car at a good sweet shop.

My bodyguard stopped the car on one of the best ones.

I had to go inside with them. The owner recognised me and got up immediately.

" Jai Jai, Hukum! Padharo sa!! ( Welcome, sir) " I just nodded and smiled.

" Yeh hamare guest hain. Achchi si mithai dijiye. (They are my important guests, please give your best delicacies.) "  My bodyguard whispered to him.

" Certainly, sir! "

Her mom selected the sweets and we're waiting for him to get them packed.

" Ma'am, sir please come and sit in the car, he will get all of them packed. " He paid for the sweets and we came out.

We came out of the city and her dad looked at me with shock.

" Where are you taking us?? " He asked me.

" To my place, sir. "

" How far is your home from the city?? And why does he live so far away? " He asked.

" What do I say, sir. You can ask him yourself. "  I  replied.

We could see our palace now. Her mom said that it was looking so good, she would like to see it before she goes back home.  I smiled at that.

" Sure ma'am, I will personally give you a well-guided tour to this palace,"  I said.  She smiled warmly at me.

My bodyguard turned the car on the road which led to the palace. The doors were open and the doorman bowed at me.

" Where is he going?? We want to meet our daughter and your grandfather first. We don't want to see the palace right away. "  Her dad said with annoyance

" Wait for some time, sir! We are going to meet them.

" Have you lost your mind? "

"  No, sir! We are going to meet them. "