Chapter 21

Parth's POV

She started making pakoras ( fritters) and I kept looking at her. Then she slit some whole green chillies, sprinkled salt over them, dipped them in batter and fried them.

Chilli pakora??

" What is that for?? "  I asked.

" Eating what else?? " She smiled.

" Woah!! Only you are going to eat them. "

" Ok !! Thanks. " She smiled.

We both served them on plates and enjoyed them with ginger tea. The fritters were very tasty.

She ate the spicy chilli fritters and I kept looking at her she was eating them as if they were not at all spicy.

" Are they good? Shall I try one as well?? " I picked up one of them and looked at her she nodded.

"  Oh, God! Oh, my God!! Ahhh! Ohhh!! Shit! " She got me water and I started coughing. Very hesitantly she started patting my back. I loved it.

" This is so spicy. Why didn't you tell me?? My mouth is on fire. Who makes and eats such fire fritters?? " I said and she got scared. She was so sweet and simple.

The chilli fritter was spicy but very good. Before I ate them, Riya was looking at me with so much interest as if she was waiting for my reaction. So I thought of giving one to her.

" I am sorry, sir. I will get some cookies or something sweet... Oh, I can't... Do you have anything sweet??"  She asked and I shook my head.

She looked helpless and all of a sudden her eyes started getting filled with water. She said sorry to me.

Oh my God!!

" Hey, don't cry!! I am fine! It's ok. "  I said.

" Hunh?? No, you are lying. I am sorry. I should not have let you eat them. I should not have made them at all. Sorry. Eat some sugar. "  She said.

I swear I wanted to kiss those sweet lips as they looked sweeter than honey but controlled my urge.

" Relax !! I was teasing you. They were amazing. I loved them. Wait I will show you. Look !"  I said but she shook her head and caught my hand. I smiled and started eating them one by one enjoying them.

She was shocked to see me.

" See, I am enjoying them. I love spicy food. I am from Rajasthan, have had Mirchi Wada many times. Stop crying!! I was just teasing you. Sorry !! " I said and went to her and wiped her tears with my thumb.

Her skin was so soft. She was still shocked, looking at me with an open mouth.

Oh, her sinfully tempting mouth was just a few inches away from mine. 

I didn't realise that I was looking at her mouth as if it was my favourite dessert. She moved back.

" They were amazing!! Will you make them again for me, please?? "  I said. She nodded but glared at me.

" Come on!! Let's finish them. It is a sin not to finish them, see it is still raining. Awesome!! " I said and pulled her towards our plates.

We resumed eating, her hair was dry by now and was looking beautiful. I wanted to run my fingers through them.

Oh, God!! I needed to stop thinking about her.

So I asked her if she would like to see some movie?? She shrugged and agreed.

" Horror? "

" NO!!! I would not be able to sleep for a week. "

" Action? "