Licorice Cookie headcanons

holy shit this book has gotten so many reads in just like 4 days wtf---sodjfodsijfosdkfsd tsym!!!

requested by TheApple64 

(my first request jfoisdjfoisdjf ty!)

I had to genuinely do research on his personality bc I dont actually have him yet soOO I'm gonna try :D

(ALSO THE WAY HE WALKS ON THE TREDMIL IM CRYING)

-------

-As of Pomaganete cookie and dark enchantress cookie's request, you cant be trusted with a private chat with any of the members of the group, as you are a part of the kingdom and they worry you might try to manipulate them into doing your bidding. evil cookies amiright? so every online conversation you have, poison mushroom is included EVERY TiME.

-he'd often talk to you about how in his childhood he wanted so desperately to be noticed as a wizard. he talks about his problems a lot with you, groupchat or in person, you'd just listen and nod.

-you've noticed how he often seems just plain crazy, which worries you. He seems power hungry seemingly to protect himself so he can never be hurt again and he tries to look intimidating 24/7.

-you've actually never seen his arm.. or shoulder.. or anything but his hands and face for that matter. he demands to keep the cloak on 24/7. it could be a million degrees and he would still be stubborn af.

-you are the big spoon. that's all there is to it. 

-he makes jokes about ur appearance or how you fight. he always apologizes afterward and feels kinda guilty

-you've witnessed firsthand how much of a pissbaby he can be when losing a battle. he does like the hyperventilating cry and looks like he struggles to breathe. you think he might have some asthma issue. (THATS ACTUALLY AN INTERESTING HEDCANNON THO)

-this guy died on the SPOT if you do anything SLIGHTLY nice to him. he's used to being treated like a pet to enchantress, so even the kindest and smallest gestures make him all flustered.

-OKAY IDK IF U KNOW HELLUVA BOSS BUT DO U KNOW THAT PART WHERE LOONA GOES "oh sit on a dick moxxie" AND THEN MOXIE STUTTERS TO DEATH. POMEGRANATE WOULD BE LOONA AND LICORICE WOULD BE MOXXIE. FIST FIGHT ME. (i think its actually a tiktok)  (hed also 100% do the "TRUMPET BWAH!" fizzaroli part in episode 7)

-he would have a mental BREAK DOWN when enchantress seemes even slightly unimpressed with his work. you'd have to comfort him for hours on end bc he wont stop crying. he's an overthinker

-he both loves and hates poison mushroom. he sees him as a crackhead annoying little brother. (i love their dynamic sm)

-not everybody knows this, but when he's around his crew he has a normal voice, but when, for example, telling Gingerbrave to stop following him, his voice is deeper to try and intimidate them. (that's actually so cute wtf)

-you saw him strum his scythe once. you asked him why. he just ignored the question altogether. bitch.

-fuck it, he has a 'my cookimal (chemical) romance' shirt under his cloak. fuck u.

-you sometimes like to steal his scythe and try and use it yourself whenever he's away or not looking. You'd usually break something.

------------

a/n:

i am not good at writing for cookies i don't know bc i could usually just get voicelines by tapping them but since i don't have him i cant do that. :( 

this one isn't my favorite, but its a chapter. 

(bro i just spent 20 mins debating if i should post this one)

ily <3