Demon Slayer x CRK! (PREF/SCEN)

hi since im SOOOOOO hyped for season 3 swordsmith village arc and i cant stop thinking about it I'm writing something for crk!

requested by my KNY brainrot.

essentially, it'd be about what kind of demon or demon slayer they would be. I'll try to keep it as spoiler-free as possible with only mentions from season 1. pls keep the comments spoiler free as well. don't mention mugen train, entertainment, etc.. and only keep it to season 1.

This wont make much sense if you don't watch demon slayer. If you haven't watched it, GO WATCH IT (ITS ON NETFLIX!) AND THEN READ THIS!! but if you have, enjoy!

(devsis hire me I'm fucking brilliant with some of these)

---

Commons!

GingerBrave:

Gingerbrave would probably be very good friends with tanjiro, (or even be him) as they both give their group motivation and would befriend the demons as they are fading. 

breath of fucking candycane.

(/j/j/ probably breath of water but his bow represents his family breath from his dad or something like that idk)

Gingerbright got turned into a demon and so he had to protect her and prevent her from eating others.

Strawberry Cookie:
similar to zenitsu, except less of a pissbaby. she'd probably cry about things easily and complain, but get really serious if needed. 

she doesn't whine about bad-tasting medicine for like 2 hours straight, unlike SOMEONE. 

she'd use breath of love.

(I'm gonna get ratio'd for hating on zenitsu)

Ninja Cookie:
Probably stoic like Giyuu with a dark backstory. would probably save tanjiro right before he fucking gets killed every single time.

maybe breath of sound 

Angel Cookie:

would get killed by a demon. isn't she like a baby??

Muscle Cookie:
probably be built like Tengen or Himejima. breath of stone or sumthin. Personality is more like Tengen cuz Himejima cries 24/7

Wizard Cookie:

would be really helpful in battle and probably would be tanjiros/gingerbraves right hand man.

a breath of magic user which fits him better then other breathes.

I'm just gonna say tanjirbrave cuz its funny as fuck to me

Beet Cookie:

her weapon would be a sword that can turn into a bow and arrow some way. she'd use breath of farm. she'd throw beets at them or sumthin? idk. 

Rares!

Princess Cookie:

Breath of love user. need I say more?