They get hurt (joke PREF/SEN)

(I skipped a few characters so I could get this out and work on the next request, sorry!)

requested by Fandomlove56

future author note: I DIDNT TAKE THIS ONE SERIOUSLY. SORRY BUT I LAUGHED MY ASS OFF FOR MOST OF THESE. ITS A MESS BC I DIDNT GET ENOUGH SLEEP sO CONSIDER THIS ONE A JOKE PLS I HAVE BETTER WRITING SKILLS I PROMISE.

——
Commons!

GingerBrave:
He got hit by a cake monster, and man, you started scolding that cake monster for like 30 mins for being reckless. You knew the cake hound didn't mean to. 

"Hey! How could you do that! Do you not understand how you could've seriously hurt him? He's just a kid and you, a big cake dog, hurt him! How are you so reckless! Be careful next time!"

Gingerbrave would just watch you scold that dog. It wasn't even that bad of a scratch.

Strawberry Cookie:
She got hit by a wafflebot and oh my god you beat that robot to death.

"H-Hey.. I think it's dead." Strawberry pointed out.

"k. I'll continue hitting it."

Safe to say even Strawberry Crepe couldn't repair it.

Angel Cookie
She'd just kinda pray for a healthy recovery while you beat the monster.

Muscle Cookie
You didn't give a fuck. I mean, he's literally muscle cookie.

Wizard Cookie
you bitchslapped that monster. bitchslapped into the next dimension to say hi to twizzly gummy.

Rares!

Knight Cookie
You were gonna intervene and help him, but Princess cookie got to it first. You thought about punting her.

Cherry Cookie
She could handle herself. She had like a million different bombs in preparation for when she gets knocked down, so you didn't really worry.

Alchemist Cookie
you were PISSED. Safe to say that thing won't be in the next episode.

Adventurer Cookie
You didn't really worry...until his defense was saying ur mom jokes. Then you starting panicing.

"YO MAMA SO FAT THANOS-"

"Adventurer your literally cornered wtf are you doing.."

"SHUT UP. THANOS HAD TO CLAP"

Yeah uh: