Your on your period (PREF/SCEN)

(lets just assume female cookies have uteruses ty)

Yeah boys you can skip this chapter if u want.

Girls, trans girls, trans boys, (RESPECTFUL) boys, and enby people are welcome. Even if you don't have periods you can still read about them and be educated.

Most guys (not all) are so weird about it. like I say to my friend like "hey I need a pad" and they go "EWWWWW just hold it in!"

Like bitch I swear to god I will cut off your dick and place it on your fucking forehead. When your bleeding to death from your crotch I'm gonna tell you "oh just hold it in"

/j/j/j/j/..okay maybe /hj

ANYWAYS...

SINCE SOMEONE FORGOT THESE EXISTED AND IT CAME UNPREPARED (*cough* me *cough*)

IM DOING THIS SHIT WHILE STUCK ON A FUCKING HEATING PAD FML

Requested by azleryna

——

Commons!

GingerBrave:
He wouldn't understand how it works no matter how well you explained it to him, (Probably because he's a kid) So he did all that you asked even if he didn't understand what any of it was for. You sent him to the store to buy supplies and you had to explain what they looked like for like 30 mins.

"Okay so what am I looking for?"

"Just uhm..like..yknow let's just get pads since tampon sizes are confusing. Let's see uhm,. In the back of the store theres a 'woman's care' aisle. You will see a bag of these uhm- flat pad things? Most likely wrapped in green, orange, or purple. Grab those."

"Sorry uhm what isle?"

"Gingerbrave you dumb fuck."

Strawberry Cookie:

She enjoys learning about it so she can be prepared when it happens to her. You describe everything to her (not the birds and bees ofc) from how to use pads to how to use cups (damn even my mom didn't tell me that)

She gets everything you crave and knows exactly what you need like a sweet little sister. (cries)

Ninja Cookie

he's absolutely not the person to go to. i will not be elaborating.

Angel Cookie

She would say something like

"It's the way god intended for women to work."

"Well your a FUKCING child. You don't know how to feels for my stomach to be stabbed."

"It's gods will."

"SHUT the FUCK UP."

"Language!"

"I will eat your fucking hair"

Clearly not the best person to be around when you have your mood swings as she just says it's "gods will" and "gods plan"

Muscle Cookie

He's too masculine to understand. He's like a whole ass chad.

Wizard Cookie
you begged for him to make some sort of spell to remove your uterus. 

he seriously thought about it since you seemed so upset.