Summer (PREF/SCEN)

(UNEDITED! PLS DONT BULLY ME! ITS LIKE 6AM HERE AND I HAVENT SLEPT IN 2 DAYS)

FINALLY! I FINALLY POST! its been about a week since my last update and I'm sososo sorry for that! things haven't been rolling nicely but I think the figurative storm of bad events is over. 

i hate summer with a burning passion.

---

Commons!

GingerBrave:

"Perfect time for exploration and adventure!"

Gingerbrave shut your optimistic and enthusiastic ass up. 

Strawberry Cookie:
she hates the summer too. mainly because its too warm to wear her hoodie.

girlie doesn't care. she'll still wear it.

same

Angel Cookie:
probably takes it very seriously when it comes to weather and temperature. like if it was over 90 degrees they'd pray to god all day and ask for forgivness.

whos gonna tell them god isn't mad its just global warming?

Muscle Cookie:
probably benefits him when it comes to working out or whatever.

(IK THIS IS REALLY OFF TOPIC BUT MY TAMAGOTCHI JUST DROPPED DEAD FOR NO REASON- IVE BEEN TAKING CARE OF IT FOR LITERALLY A WHOLE MONTH OSIJFOSIDJFODSJFO)

Wizard Cookie:

probably has a set of spells designed for only summer use.

Rares!

Princess Cookie:
She hates having to wear big poofy dresses during the summer but learns to deal. Otherwise, she loves it. 

Knight Cookie:
IMAGINE HAVING TO WEAR A GIANT SUIT OF IRON ARMOR IN THE HEAT PROBABLY CHASING PRINCESS AROUND OIFOSMF

lets just say he dislikes it to say the least. 

Cherry Cookie:
its easier to light bombs so she doesn't mind it.

Alchemist Cookie:

he hates it. she gets sticky and it makes it hard to focus on precise measurements. 

Adventurer Cookie:

he likes to see milfs in swimwear-

Blackberry Cookie:
she doesn't really have an opinion on it. she never wears swimwear though.

huh I wonder why...

Gumball Cookie: