Marriage? (PREF/SCEN)

(UNEDITED. ive been crying for 2 hours so its probably really bad gramatically. )

their opinions on marriage and if they'd want to get married. no children. obviously.

also: help. I'm slowly falling back into my genshin phase. someone please save me before i go too deep. 

——

No Commons. its literally just two cookies.

Rares!

Princess Cookie:

She's fine with or without marriage. 

Knight Cookie:

just like princess cookie, but leaning more towards the 'no marriage' 

Alchemist Cookie:
wants marriage but is too awkward and anxious to admit it. 

Adventurer Cookie:
said, and I quote "I'm okay with or without lil mama *lipbite*"

Blackberry Cookie:
she thinks it'd be amazing to see you in a suit/dress and have onion throw petals while walking down the isle but would be perfectly fine without.

Avocado Cookie:
doesnt think about it much. probably not really into it but I mean if you really want to, she'd do it. 

Carrot Cookie:
idk I think she'd like commitment cuz I mean she has like 20 gardens which is a massive commitment to take care of.

i had a cool plant I was supposed to take of but it died the next day. so props to her. 

Clover Cookie:
if you did get married he would make a song about it. he'd describe how beautiful you looked while walking down the aisle and stuff.

clover <33

Epic!

Affogato Cookie:
marriage is a must.

 mainly because he wants to walk down the aisle wearing the most beautiful dress in the world. 

Almond Cookie:
its a bit of an awkward subject for him

Black Raisin Cookie:
doesnt really care.

 if you did get married tho, she would wear a suit. 

Caramel Arrow Cookie:
personally doesnt care.

 but if you did get married, she would wear a suit similar to how her bows are half and half colors. 

CARAMEL ARROW IN A SUIT...ZAMNN

Cherry Blossom Cookie:
SHE WOULD WEAR THAT ONE DRESS IN THE GAME. THAT ONE SPRING COSTUME. IM IN LOVE WITH THAT DRESS <3333 OSJFOSDJF

LIKE I DONT WEAR DRESSES BUT IF I HAD THAT ONE I WOULD WEAR IT.

Chili Pepper Cookie:
meh. she isn't really big on commitment. 

she does call you her partner in crime, which is better then nothing.