Adventurer cookie x Jealous reader

the title was -*"I am not!"*- but it was already long enough soooo

requested by Fandomlove56  (again! thank u!)

---

1st person

It was another basic day in the kingdom. I walked along the path, waving at other cookies passing by. Nothing or no one caught my eye. I pulled out my phone and opened Cookiegram. 

ill just check his story one more time..

he didn't post anything. Wait..Why am I stalking his Cookiegram?!

I put my phone away and continued walking

Then, I noticed Adventurer cookie by the seaside, and I felt my pace and my entire mood lighten and get more excited. I walked towards him, feeling the warm sand slowly me down slightly. 

 But I wasn't expecting to see Blackberry there.

I hid behind a nearby palm tree and peeked over. Both of them were laughing at a joke.. well, Adventurer was laughing, and Blackberry was just smiling. I couldn't help but feel a little envious and wished I was Blackberry. Soon, I heard Blackberry say her iconic line "Im sorry, but I have other matters to attend to." and she walked towards the kingdom, sand entering and exiting her shoes as she walked. 

Adventurer sat down in the sand, and I decided to talk to him. I wished that I could make him laugh as Blackberry did.

I walked and sat next to him, feeling sand press against my clothes. It was rather uncomfy. 

"Oh! Hey! What's up Y/n?" he looked over at me and smiled wide. "oh nothing, I just wanted to see how you were doing."

"Oh well, I just was talking to Blackberry.." I frowned without realizing it. He noticed this and smiled smugly. 

"I see...I saw you were stalking my Cookiegram..." I froze, my face heating up from embarrassment. "How did you-" 

"You accidentally liked a post from like months ago." He smiled. I cursed under my breath.

"I know your jealous of Blackberry" he looked back at the ocean. "I am not!" I crossed my arms. He laughed at my antics.

"You can just admittt ittttt" he joked, elbowing me. "Nuh uh! Not gonna happen"

He stared at me with pleading eyes, I looked in the other direction, but I couldn't say no to him.

"Can anybody ever say no to you?! Okay fine! Maybe just a bit!" I admitted. "AHA! I knew it!" he laughed more compared how he laughed when he was with Blackberry.

--

2nd person

You ran along the seashore and he chased you, teasing you and making fun of you regarding the fact you were jealous. What an asshole /hj  <3

----

a/n!

I AM NOT GOOD AT WRITING JEALOUS EMOTIONS OR WHATNOT.  CLEARLY  

been thinking about making a chapter relating to the backrooms! REQUEST IDEAS!!!            MY WRITERS BLOCK ISNT HELPINGGGG