Sorbet Shark + Mermaid!Reader

*this is platonic. i did research and it says there isn't actually an age for thier character, but we are gonna pretend they r a young child ty*

I also completely forgot about the entire storyline for sorbet and princess cookie and stuff, so just go with it pls and ty

you are a mermaid, and kinda like sea fairy and you are her sister---

 and when you go on land, your fin turns into legs for plot conveniences.....this is basically the plot for Luca...

requested by inotclairelolD

this one takes a bit to focus on sorbet shark and I'm not proud of this one but I tried :,D

-----

No pov

Princess cookie sighed in defeat. Nobody wanted to help her. She even asked Adventurer cookie, who would've jumped at the opportunity, but instead was busy! Her last hope was Knight cookie, she knew he was going to say yes to anything she said (SiMP) but she wanted some other cookies to come along.

There was a rumor going around the kingdom, stating that there was a magical mermaid cookie. There was no other information besides the fact she was related to Sea Fairy and a general location estimate. The kingdom needed a new cookie to take down some enemies as well. This type of slim and wild rumor was right up her ally! Who cares if it was true or not?? Princess cookie has always loved the sea.

With enough persuasion, she was able to get Liliac to come along as well. (lets pretend this was maybe after the story and they never met Sorbet- and lilac joined the kingdom ig?? idk) And as soon as everyone was ready, Princess, Knight, and Lilac were off to search for this supposed mermaid.

The seas would be rough, while simultaneously being calm. It wasn't easy, but with the help of a map, they reached the very brim of the area that was circled in blood red ink. This was the place where they were last seen.

the mermaid.

----

2nd person, your pov

You sat in your cookie decor, (which looked like a cave or a carved out rock) the small waterproof light in your decor illuminating the deep of the sea. Light ever so barely reached this deep in the sea, and you could see the rays of sun where it stopped and began.

Suddenly, the light beams disappeared, as something blocked the sun from reaching that far into the sea. You made out the object to be a small ship, bobbing side to side.

Past experiences with fisher cookies filled your mind, and you made the decision to run. You knew a small cave a few minutes away. There was a few sea monsters, but going there would be safer than staying here and risk being caught and eaten.

----

No pov

Princess cookie peaked over the edge of the boat. the water was too deep that you couldn't stand, but not crazy deep. like 15-20 feet deep. She stared intensely. 

Suddenly, she took notice of a blue fin swimming towards the boat.

"oh my god...is that..a Jelly shark!?" Knight cookie said in fear as he pointed to it.

Lilac and Knight peered over the edge to look at the fin. Princess cookie held out her hand to try and touch the fin as it approached her. "Princess, w-what are you doing!?"

The fin grew close enough that Princess cookie could pet it.

And with that, its head popped out of the water.