Easter Egg Hunt! (PREF/SCEN)

Easter yassss

Basically, there is a large portion of the kingdom rented off for this event with thousands of eggs hidden around.

In trees, bushes, in the grass, etc..

You need at least 10 eggs to win.

the eggs are filled with crystals. Like 4 crystals each kinda.

Devsis hire me I'm brilliant.

*ONLY KIDS!! (and maybe a few childish adults participated as well.)

I promise I'll compensate (idk if that's the right word) for the pet names chapter I have planned where there are just adults.

Commons!

GingerBrave:
He found all of the eggs suuuper easily somehow. like within the first 30 seconds.

huh strange maybe he knew where they were bc he ORGANIZED THE EVENT.

Strawberry Cookie:
Poor cookie only found 1 egg and lost.

you won and felt really bad, so gave her all of your eggs.

Angel Cookie
She said that participating in the egg hunt is some kind of sin or sumthin.

That's why she has no diamonds. Broke ass bitch

Muscle Cookie
He participated for some reason. When he got all ten, he ate them.

Who's gonna tell him there's money inside :/

Wizard Cookie
he lost and was 1 egg short. he ranted about it for at least 4 hours after and wouldn't stop complaining about it.

Rares!

Princess Cookie
She participated mainly to just explore the kingdom, even if shes already seen every inch of it.

She got all 10 eggs very quickly.

Knight Cookie
he only participated for Princess Cookie.

Princess Cookie kept taking the eggs he found, so he only got one. :(

Cherry Cookie

she picked up 40 eggs and filled them with firecrackers and bang snaps. A lot of people were robbed of many many crystals and scared half to death when they open them.

Adventurer Cookie
he participated, and his only reasoning for this was :

"if im rich the milfs will love me."

he got maybe 43 crystals in total from the 12 eggs he collected. not rich enough

Blackberry Cookie
She had to supervise Adventurer. Not Onion, she was well behaved, Adventurer was the one who needed babysitting.

Gumball Cookie
he only participated because he wanted to paint the eggs. he only got 1 and drew Dwayne Johnsons face on it.