All the cookies go on a roadtrip (PREF/SCEN)

(unedited as per usual. dont bully me for mistakes pls thx.)

basically, if all the cookies. all of them. went on a roadtrip. all at once. oh god. lets pretend theres a car that can hold like 73 cookies all at once for story convenienc.

-----

Commons!

GingerBrave:
sits at the front of the car. probably standing up most of the time and walking around to correct any misbehaving cookies.

Strawberry Cookie:
probably just looking out the window most of the time. admiring the view. probably got car sick a few times. 

Ninja Cookie:
probably beating someone up and testing out his karate skills or sometihng.

Angel Cookie:
probably preaching to someone about god. that poor poor person.

Muscle Cookie:
he probably offered to carry the entire car and run there to get a good workout.

Wizard Cookie:
practicing his magic in the back with Cream Puff.

Beet Cookie:
having a conversation with Carrot. probably the most normal one out of all the commons.

Rares!

Princess Cookie:
shes practically shaking in excitement at the thought of going literally anywhere.

Knight Cookie:
he is calculating everything that could possibly danger Princess while in the car. hes counted around 12,506 things. 

Cherry Cookie:
she may or may not be throwing firecrackers out the window and rushing to the back window to see them explode 

I mean she has to stay entertained one way or another

Alchemist Cookie:
getting bullied by Vampire for being a nerd.

Adventurer Cookie:
refer to blackberrys.

Blackberry Cookie:
poor Blackberry got stuck sitting with Adventurer. He made many milf, dilf, mommy milker, badussy, lipbite, and cvm jokes. 

Gumball Cookie:
that one kid that is drawing. sits near the window most the time. we all know that one kid on the bus. 

Onion Cookie:
luckily, she got sat with Pancake. Onion couldn't hear the jokes Adventurer made the two. the bus was really loud. Pancake and Onion played dolls and talked together.

Pancake Cookie:
above.