You have a nightmare (PREF/SEN)

UHM SO I TOOK 2 FAT L's LAsT CHAPTER.

-it didn't have cotton and cocoa cookie
-There are a lot of spelling mistakes

SO UH SORRY I WAS RUSHING TO GET THAT ONE DONE. IM WRITING A FEW OTHER BOOKS SO LOL IT WS LIKE 5AM SORRYYY

Requested by Fandomlove56

Also, I'm not sure if sorbet is a child, and it was difficult to determine who was a child and who wasn't. But if someone I missed is a child I apologize
-----

Commons!

GingerBrave:
You called him at like 1am, and the first two times you rang, he didn't answer. The third time though, he did respond. You told him you had a nightmare, and he said he'd be over right away. (WE STAN A DEVOTED AND COMMITTED MAN!)

Strawberry Cookie:
You called her up as well, and at first, she thought you were gonna give her another pointless fact like "oh are lemons just sour oranges?" or something dumb, but she was surprised to hear it wasn't something like that. She came over right away to talk it out with you.

Ninja Cookie(you slept next to them):

You got up so abruptly that it scared the life out of him, causing him to nearly karate chop you in the face. His hand being centimeters from your face, he stops mid-action realizing it was you.

Angel Cookie :
You called her up and she picked up as soon as you called.

Muscle Cookie (you didn't sleep next to him bc you fear he might roll over onto you and crush you)
The wrong cookie to call. He wouldn't care about your nightmare and blabber on about PROTeIn for hours.

Wizard Cookie (guys can u believe thisWHITE HAIRED BEARDED MAN is a child? He was in the junior cookie event thingy in ovenbreak (I think it was ovenbreak lol), so he's a CHILD but has A BETTER beard game then MY DAD.
You called him and he offered to talk to you about magic or do a protection spell on you.

Beet cookie (you slept next to them):
Just talked to you about beets. You had no choice.

Rares!

Princess Cookie (you slept next to them):
You woke up and she woke up with you. To take your mind off it, she told to you about her past adventures while she dresses up. You held her dresses while she posed in front of the mirror. At some point she even let you out on some fashionable stuff.

Knight Cookie:
Princess cookie doesn't allow you to sleep next to him. She's protective.

Cherry Cookie :
You called her up, and she offered to blow up stuff. You thought about it for a moment but said no.

Alchemist Cookie (you slept next to them):
You woke her up and the two of you just messed around with chemicals and periodic table of elements. Eventually you passed out due to the smell of one of the mixtures.

Adventurer Cookie (you slept next to them):
You tried to wake him up, but continued to snore really loudly, drooling from his mouth. Absolute dumbass. I love him.

Blackberry Cookie (you slept next to them):
She calmly walked you to the table and prepared you tea. You talked about the dream, and she told you the meaning of each thing like a therapist.

Gumball Cookie
The both of you went outside and you painted out the scariest moment of your nightmare on a blank wall. Artistic expression. (I wonder if that counts as vent art)