Chapter 1

May's POV

I woke up, aching. I finally noticed I was on a hospital bed, tubes inserted into my skin. The pain I feel is unbearable. My chest hurts alot than the tubes.

It hitted me hard when I saw my X-Rays. It showed that my rib cage was broken. I didn't want to see my chest now. I felt like crying.

"May" I heard a faint whisper. Mom. "M-mom" i said when our eyes met. She hugged me gently, scared of my ribs. I cried onto her chest. I couldn't remember what happened in the first place but I didn't want to know yet.

My mom rubbed my back pleading me to stop crying but my tears declined. They kept flowing down my cheeks. I couldn't stand the pain and I'm suprised that I managed to breathe.

A boy with blonde hair which was perfectly cut walked into my hospital room. His presence sent chills down my spine causing me to have flashbacks I didn't remember.

"Mom" was all i could say when i laid my eyes on him. He gave me an awkward smile. "W-what are you doing here?" I asked him. He didn't say anything instead he gave me a teary eyed look.

He left the room. Now I remember.

Flashback•

I shutted my locker door shut after shoving my books and picking up a few for my next class. "Hey little whore" He screamed. I closed my eyes and sighed. Here we go. He went up to me and threw my books on the floor. He laughed and his little gang tagged along.

I was pushed and fell down. "Little bitch" He spat then cames my daily beatings. "Just.Die.You.Little.Fuck.Up" he said in between his beatings. Then he kicked my chest very hard and I mean very hard.

I got dizzy and the beatings stopped. I started blacking out when I felt two pair of hands picked me up and I blacked out.

•End of flashback•

"Honey, who was that? You looked pale when you saw him" My mom asked with a worried tone. "It was him" I said to my mom. "He did this to me" I continued.

It was him, Matthew Lee Espinosa.

__________________________
A new made chapter(: Hello there new reader😃 How are you and I'm glad you found my story😉

This book is being reedited at the moment so if chapter 2 doesnt make sense then that's the reason.

Don't forget to comment and vote😊

-💖