Chapter 30

May's POV
I rechecked myself in the mirror and opened the door. Suprise I didn't see Matt. It was Hayes. "Hayes?" "Um hey May" he said. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "I wanted to text you but I havent see you. I tought something was wrong so I decided to visit you" he began. "Oh okay" i said. I invited him in and he sat down on the couch. I grabbed 2 soda cans from the fridge and handed one to Hayes.

"Here" i said handing him one. He thanked me and looked down on the floor. I sat down beside him and lifted his face with my index finger. "Hey" i said looking into his eyes. "What's wrong?" I asked. Tears warning to stream down Hayes's face. He hugged me and cried. I hugged him back and rubbed his back. "Hayes what's wrong? Tell me" i said while rubbing his back.

He let me go and shook his head no. "Tell me" i said shaking his shoulder. He sighed and said "Me and Alex broke up. I saw her with another guy the other day we went to the Mall. She kissed him" he said wanting to break down again. I didn't say anything. I just hugged him. I finally let go and rubbed away his tears. I smiled and said "It's all okay". He hugged me again and I placed a kiss on his cheek. His face was starting to turn pinkish red.

We both laughed. Then my doorbell rang. I went to the door and opened it. I saw Matt standing there with a smirk on his face. He then grabbed my waist and placed his soft lips on mine. I hesitated but then I kissed him back. He asked for entrance and I accepted. Both of our tongues battling and of course Matt won. I totally forgot that Hayes was here. I backed away slowly and smiled. Matt smiled and noticed that Hayes was here. "Hayes?" He said with his eyes wide with embarrassment. Both of our cheeks flushed red. "Hey..." He said trying to hold back hus laughes. Matt scrached his neck and Hayes fell down the couch laughing. "Omfg guys uggh get a room" he managed to say between his laughing. "Oh shut up" i said which made him laugh harder. I turned to face Matt and he placed a small peck on my lips.

"Should we get to the party?" He asked. I nodded. "Yo Hayes you coming?" Matt asked Hayes. He nodded his head and we went into Matt's car. I sat on the passenger's seat and Hayes at the back seat. Matt's driving (obvi💁). He backed out the car from my drive way and off we go to Taylor's party.

-

After a good 10 minutes of driving in silence we finally arrived to Taylor's house. Or should I say mansion? His house is freaking huge. As I got out of the car, I could hear blasting music and drunk , sweaty teenagers screaming. The three of us walked inside Taylor's house , the smell of alcohol filling up my nostrils.

For a second i tought I couldn't breathe.

"Yo Matt wassap?!" I heard a voice screaming. It was Taylor. He looks drunk as I see a plastic cup filled with a familiar liquid. Whiskey. "Yo Man" Matt said giving him a "bro" hug. Hayes was just standing there awkwardly beside me. "Hayes HEY!" Taylor said screaming. Hayes awkwardly hugged him and lookes like he was going to throw up. "And this pretty lady here" he said smirking. He was about to walk to where I was standing but Matt got in the way. His hand on Taylor's chest. "Whoa man. Know your limits" he said. Taylor nodded and showed us to the kitchen.

Matt was holding my hand tightly all the time. We were now sitting at the kitchen counter. "Yo babe i'm gonna go grab punch" Matt said. I nodded and he left the kitchen which leaves me and Hayes. Then a guy named Cameron showed up. "Look at that!" He said. I'm assuming he's drunk. "Well hey" he said winking at me. I rolled my eyes and tried to ignore him. He walked over to me and now he's between my legs. My heart was beating fast. He touched the hem of my shirt and slowly moved upwards. I slapped his hand which made him angry. "We'll someone getting feisty" he said with a dirty smirk. "Please" i basically begged him. "Yo Cam" Hayes said.

Finally.

Cam's attention was now on Hayes. He raised an eyebrow. "Stop" Hayes said. "Fuck you" he said and his eyes back at me. Cam bit his lip and slowly moved his face nearer to mine. My whole body can't move for some reason. His lips are nearer with mine. I could smell the strong alcohol under his breath. Hayes pushed him aside. Cameron's face now was pure red. He punched Hayes in the face. I couldn't help but just stand there.

My eyes starting to tear up. Hayes and Cameron basically had a punch down. Matt was no where to be seen. "SHE'S TAKEN CAMERON" Hayes said while throwing a punch at Cameron. "FUCK HER BOYFRIEND" Cameron said while throwing a punch at Hayes. I can't stand there so i did something. I got between them and yelled at them to stop. Tears now rolling down my face. Hayes and Cameron stopped punching. Hayes got a bloody nose and blue purple bruises which were bleeding while Cameron got a black eye and some bruises.

Cameron walked away and i looked at Hayes. He didnt made eye contact with me. I took a first aid kit from the living room , pushing sweaty and drunk teenagers who were grinding at each other. I finally made my way to the kitchen where Hayes was sitting at the kitchen counter. I did some things to his bloody nose and his bruises. After I was done , i hugged Hayes so tightly he couldnt breathe. "O-okay" he said out of breath. I let him go and laughed. He smiled.

"We should go find Matthew" he said. I nodded and both of us held hands so we wont lose each other in the crowd. We pushed our way. The air was filled with the smell of smoke , drugs , loud music and strong alcohol. Matt wasn't downstairs so we went upstairs. We searched every room available.

No Matthew.

We went outside and went to the parking spot. There was a tree so I sat down under the tree. Hayes did the same. Silence filled the air instead of the loud music. Hayes was searching something in his pockets.

"Shit" he whispered. "What's wrong?" I asked. "I left my phone in the car" he began. "I'm gonna go take it" he said. "Wait" i said. He looked at me. "I wanna come along". He smiled and nodded. We made our way to Matt's car and we saw...

Matthew with a girl.

Matthew was in his boxers and the girl was in her bra and underwear.
---------------------------------------------
It's a pretty long chap👌 so what do you think happens next?😏 anywhooo...

Vote👇
Comment👇
Share👌
ILYGSFM😘
Byeeeo🙊💁💕

-🌸 x