chapter 50

hey fam. so this is the last chapter, i really had an amazing time writing this book,good things come to an end😞 thankyou for sticking by with this book when i wanted to give up on this. special thanks to the people who were there since day 1. i love you all so much❤️

-

may's pov

after matt's plane took off, i stopped by at Panera Bread to get some food and headed back home.

•••

i sunk onto the couch with my food on my lap. i switched on the television and started watching Teen Wolf, you know, the episode where Scott got bitten and he started doing funny stuff. i ate my lunch as I watched Teen Wolf.

after eating, i cleaned up and headed back to room. i changed into more comfy clothes and sat on my bed with my computer with me. I started watching tons of youtube videos for hours.

---

there was a knock on my door, it was mom.

"come in" i said as my mom turned the doorknob and made her way into my room. "wassup mom?"

"has matt left Virginia?" she asked, rather serious.

"how did you know that?"

"his mother told me, i bumped into her at Walmart yesterday" she stated.

i nodded my head, something was up.

she sighed. "well ger dressed, we're going to get sushi, then we'll talk about something you want to hear" she smiled,wealky.

"mom, you're not making any sense, why wont you just tell me here then we'll go get sushi?" i suggested.

she declined. "its better to tell you later." her eyes were full of sadness.

soemthing is up for sure.

"is it important?"

"yes,rather depressing but important"

"this isn't got to do anything with the Espinosa right?" i said, my voice sounded like it was about to break.

"get dressed, we'll leave at 8" and with that she left my room and closed the door.

what's" going on?

i decided to keep that aside and pick an outfit for our dinner,sort of. (currently 7.30pm)

i picked out;

white crop top
black skaters skirt
black heels
gold necklace
(picture above)

after i took a shower, i wore my undergarments and my outfit.

i curled my hair a little and used minimum makeup.

i was done. i got my purse and packed my phone and necessary stuff.

i got out from my room and waited in the living room.

"you look beautiful" my father said, in a tuxedo and my mom with a ally sheath red dress with a matching pair of glossy red heels.

"alright, we ready?" my mom said.

i nodded my head and we went to my dad's grey chevrolet and off we go to Excapade.

---

as i settled down on the dining table,my parents ordered some sushi and stuff.

as they were done,they turned to me with sad faces.

"hun,i need to ask you something" my mom asked.

"sure"

"what is matt's flight that he's boarding?" my dad asked.

"flight BD308 to Los Angeles" i stated. "why you ask?"

they were afraid of spilling the beans out so i asked again. "what's going on?"

my mom sat next to me.

"this afternoon,on the news,flight BD308 lost contact with us" she paused, "and they found out that something happened to the engine which caused the plane to disfunction and crash," then she hesitated, "no one survived."

it felt like a truck hitted me and I instantly died.

what?

my eyes got teary and i covered my mouth. "no..." I whispered.

"i'm so sorry,honey" my mom said and she pulled me closer and hugged me.

i cried onto my mother's shoulders.

matt's gone forever.

__________________________

i'm sorry.

well, this is it. goodbye fam😢

dont worry, I have tons of books that i'd be writing, currently it's My Boy Toy so go check that out. i'd be reediting this one.

if you want, please message me if you want different stories for the future.

dont be sad fam❤️

message me when you feel down alright?💖

vote and comment❤️

goodbye loves💓

(check out my other books!💗)

lots of love,
A💕